TK22700 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (SDS) [APPROVED] 2nd

Hi folks, here is my EIB application for ANH Stunt.

Please note, I don't wish to progress this particular armour beyond EIB :)

Armour - SDS Battle Spec

Helmet - SDS Battle Spec

Gloves/handplates - ISD

Undersuit - Extreme Racing one piece

Neck seal - Rebel Scum Workshop

Boots - Hand painted chelsea style

Holster - Hand made by me

Belt - Tatooine Traders

Blaster - Doopydoos modified E-11

Height - 6ft

Weight - 13st 4lbs

Front

IMG_1203_zpsuycndqao.jpg

Back

IMG_1209_zpscjtdqnc8.jpg

Left

IMG_1204_zpswpol2rqg.jpg

Left arm raised

IMG_1206_zpsfrxjaevi.jpg

Right

IMG_1212_zpshfpi7ivc.jpg

Right arm raised

IMG_1218_zpstpxyyhjl.jpg

Action

IMG_1223_zpsbbih77m3.jpg

Apologies for the multiple posts... photobucket was being 'challenging'  :blink:

Edit: And i've just realised there is a cable socket trailing under my chest plate  :blush:

Edited by humperdingle

Hi,

another fine build. Looking very good! :)

But I'm afraid for EIB you have to remove the decal from the left shoulder bell.

Is there a special reason why you don't want to go all the way to Level 3?

There is not too much additional work to do. ;):)

All the best!

Christian

Hi,

another fine build. Looking very good! :)

But I'm afraid for EIB you have to remove the decal from the left shoulder bell.

Is there a special reason why you don't want to go all the way to Level 3?

There is not too much additional work to do. ;):)

All the best!

Christian

Aaw no, really? Aah well, it'll need to wait a week until I can get kitted-up again :(

The decision about not going for Centurion is because I constructed the limbs in overlap at the rear, not butt-joined. Taking them apart is way too risky, given the adhesive I used :D

Hi Mark

Sorry mate, but you will need to remove the decal from the shoulder bell for your application and approval. After that it is up to you what you do with your armour,so you can put another one back on.

Currently we are running behind, so will be with you as soon as possible.

Cheers

Hi Mark

Sorry mate, but you will need to remove the decal from the shoulder bell for your application and approval. After that it is up to you what you do with your armour,so you can put another one back on.

Currently we are running behind, so will be with you as soon as possible.

Cheers

Yeh no problem - it may be a while before I can do that, so no hurry :)

Actually, if you do happen to clear the backlog before I manage more pics, would you maybe give me any pointers to changes i'll need to make in the meantime?

Hey Mark, not really much to add, expcept maybe keep an eye on your under suit it is pretty bunched up at the elbow on both arms.

Also could you please add a photo of the other side of your Thermal det so we can see the screws and bracket positioning clearly.

Thanks and don't forget to update your photos without the decal on the shoulder bell. Maybe just the front on and action shots will do.

Cheers

OK thanks. The bunching of the undersuit is probably because it's a new undersuit and I haven't added the thumb loop elastics yet ;)
I'll get fresh pics up as soon as I can.
Cheers, Mark.

Edited by humperdingle

Hey Mark, welcome to your EIB application.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Beautiful job on your build trooper. Your armor displays all the elements required for Level 2 CRL. Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!!      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by us and your fellow troopers. Suggestions made here are to improve the overall look of your armor .If these suggestions would effect an application they will be mentioned in the above or below sections.

A couple minor things, we suggest you bring your thighs up a bit to reduce the upper gap, and watch the kidney to ab gap you appear to be about at the limit of 1/2". That's about it.

Centurion Suggestions:

In this area we try to prepare you for Centurion. Any needed corrections will be posted here. After careful review it has been determined your armor is made with overlap construction. Though there's been attempt in some areas to make it butt and joint, a requirement for Centurion, there are other areas that do not meet the CRL requirement. 

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Overlap construction is not allowed.

If you choose to make the necessary repairs please submit the pictures at the time of your Centurion application. On another note you have a beautiful set of armor, wear it proudly   :jc_doublethumbup: