Has anyone tried this buy 1 get 1 free deal for a First Order armor kit from fnarmour ?

MayTheForce

​Hi everyone,

Last weekend a maker made a "buy 1 get 1 free" armor deal. The time I asked about it in different threads, it disappeared, making me look like a fool. After inquiring directly to them, they said they removed the direct offer and this deal would be usable with a coupon only from now on.

The coupon apparently is 1FOR1 and can be used for their armor kit here : http://www.fnarmour.com/product/fn-armour-kit/

It looks like it's working but I'd like to know  :
Has anyone order with them before ?
Tried this 1 for 1 deal before ?
Does it work ?
Have you received 2 kits when you ordered one ?
How long did it take ?

Well, you get the point. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks !

post-28710-0-04223800-1475599698_thumb.jpg

​PS : this is not a discussion about recasting controversy - There are plenty of threads talking about the subject and I've read loads. I don't want a furious war starting here. So, please refrain from discharging resentments / judgement / opinions not related to my questions.

I would read this thread before you order this armor:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/39048-fn-armour-worth-it-tfa-builds/

and

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38117-clints-fnarmour-analysis/

Kevin Brice, owner of KB Props and a valued local 501st member, put an immense amount of time, not to mention blood, sweat and tears, into hand sculpting his very own molds for FO TK armor, to sell them to fellow fans.  FN Armor got a set of his armor, and took it to a factory to use as a base for cheap knock-offs overseas.  (and did a poor job of many of those parts, too)

The ethics of the situation are quite clear.

• Like 3

So in your opinion Anovos is the ONLY option for anyone to buy any armor from?

jimmiroquoi has had some really great reviews so far, but not sure about availability.

jimmiroquoi has had some really great reviews so far, but not sure about availability.

I believe he is implying that any non-licensed armor is to be avoided.  KB is not a recast.  Neither is Jim's.  Only FN is the problem, as I see it, unless the hang up is licensed armor, which has not been a real issue for the entire history of the 501st, since it simply didn't exist until Anovos came on the scene just last year.

I find this particular statement in the listing absolutely ridiculous, as well as misleading:  For legal reasons we can only sell this armour kit if you are from or think of joining the 501st or any private fan clubs. By buying this kit, you agree to that. Thank you for your understanding.

Perhaps he meant "For legal reasons we can only sell this armour kit if you are NOT from or think of joining the 501st or any private fan clubs. By buying this kit, you agree to that. Thank you for your understanding.

I think that statement comes from an outsider not actually understanding the situation they are getting into.   Same goes for not checking the heritage of the bucks.

The 2-4-1 deal is apparently to clear the stock after the re-casting became clear.

• 1 month later...

The 2 for the price of 1 deal is on again for the rest of November and is subject to limited stocks.

The 2 for 1 deal is for guys that dont want to wait 1 year to get thiers or pay a stupid price for it.

$899 for 2 armour kits in stock and free economy shipping.

Payment by Paypal so you get the usual buyer protection and confidence.

fnarmour.com