What suspender system do you prefer????

I use a mix of snaps and velcro nowadays on my suspender and attatchment system, works a treat :duim:

Ā 

Ā 

Thats what I do as well.

• 1 month later...

I did a combo of button snaps and velcro on a home-made, adjustable suspender rig. I used an elastic cross-strap in the back and an adjustable cross-strap in the front for stability. All of the buckles and tri-glides are from REI.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/DVbucket/Costumes/Stormtrooper/IMG_2870.jpg

Ā 

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

TK-9820 said:
I did a combo of button snaps and velcro on a home-made, adjustable suspender rig. I used an elastic cross-strap in the back and an adjustable cross-strap in the front for stability. All of the buckles and tri-glides are from REI.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/DVbucket/Costumes/Stormtrooper/IMG_2870.jpg

--------

That is nice. I will take one...seriously...Lol but no really I'm not kidding..pm me

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I use nylon straps and large snaps. I have an adjustable nylon belt with a plastic buckle for the waist. the leg straps tie onto it in a knot.... 2 snaps in front and 2 in back of thighs. There several snaps on the strap to make it adjustable.

I'm partial to the Dickies work suspenders. They don't have alligator clips, they have a plastic slot that you can either cut a slot on your armor and lock them on, or glue the plastic to the inside of your armor.