Rebels Stormtrooper CRL Discussion

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Much as we've seen recently with the addition of a few new costumes, the discussion about these gleaming white additions to the Empire's storied lineage has been heating up.   As a result, this seems

Here's what I've come up with so far.  I'll try to post some good reference shots asap.  Every time I look at the pics I see something new, so please call out anything as you see it!         Hel

You are all doing a lot of great and clearly passionate research on this costume, and that is appreciated on so many different levels.   I just wanted to take a few moments to chime in here to weigh

OK, time to resurrect this since someone is working on approval at the Legion level.  I've basically ignored this since there hasn't been an applicant, but will be reviewing it in detail now that we'll need a CRL in. I've read through what has come before and will start working on a CRL wiki entry this weekend, just like we did for the TLJ, TLJ-E, and R1.

• Like 1