F-11D run, 15 in stock. Ships next business day!

The last F-11D run I did was pretty insane, I shipped about 3x the amount of blasters which I had originally expected to be the upper limit. By far the biggest complaint was the wait/lead time on the blasters. I believe to date I might actually be the only seller to ever deliver 100% on an F-11D run here... kind of wild. 

Well I have ramped up my production like crazy and have put together a nice batch of 15 blasters for y'all. I have five of each different variation - Non stock version, Permanent/fixed stock version, Swappable stock version. This is mostly a test run as I'm curious as to which variation is in higher demand, so I'll know where to focus my efforts. 

Just to be clear the first 5 blasters of each variation will have NO LEAD TIME and will ship next business day with USPS Priority Mail. After the blasters are sold out, orders will go back into pre-order mode and there will be a quicker 2-4 week lead time for the first 15-20 orders after that. I have scaled my production capacity quite a bit so the 2-4 week lead time is a far cry from the original 8-12 week lead time on the first run I did. 

I should also mention that I have set the blasters stock counts to reflect the in-stock count on the item pages. So however many are left in stock on the page are however many are left in stock and get the next business day shipping. 

No stock Version -------------( $174.99 )

Fixed Stock Version - -----------( $199.99 )

Swappable Stock Version (with alternate end cap) -------------( $214.99 )

I made some improvements to this version over the prior runs. The blasters now feature the faux red LEDs (not actual LEDs, they're stickers) in their appropriate places. I thought this was a great touch to one that I tested it with and have decided to include it in all future orders. Also one of the biggest complaints as well was with the swappable stock version, many customers reported that their stocks wouldn't be seated properly in the rear of the blaster and wiggle loose too easily. I have since fixed this issue with all these blasters and all future orders. 

I will only ship to the United States directly, sorry everyone else. If you are outside of the US and are interested in buying one of my blasters, you can use a shipping forwarding service but keep in mind that I am not responsible if the blaster is damaged or seized during transit from the shipping forwarder to your location. Please know your local laws regarding props before attempting to do this. 

Here's some pictures of the batch all lined up nice and pretty together: 

http://i.imgur.com/NG7Zjr9l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LNxaXNsl.jpg

Also if you have any questions about my business, feel free to check out my etsy store reviews:--------------

And if you have already placed an order with me for a blaster that's open right now either on etsy or my site, it will be shipping on Monday. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Looks like you aren't having a problem moving them but I just wanted to jump in a attest to their quality for anyone on the fence. Great looking blaster!

• Like 2