Transporting your blaster

To me, the blaster is a fragile thing what with bits getting knocked off or damaged so had a thought that when I (eventually) get cleared for trooping, I don't want the blaster rattling around in the car or in a bag.

So, in a touch of overthinking (and maybe overkill) I came up with this.......(space for optics and counter will be made when they eventually rock up)

6502deabdd7389067b4b35301c09999a.jpg

d043fd65ba19f10a5dd3f89b770a6866.jpgf126908f03a4dbdd298bc6d284538507.jpg

eed0eee48e8311b0e62d83c42dd3b5e7.jpg

f96134a9a365797cfd5b0f1b968e9c8c.jpg

a992b49620c64759842ec2e1b011b25e.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I know..... it isn't exactly compact.....haha......

But can put it in the boot of my car and the top compartments allow room for armour repair tools (E6000, then.....) and other gubbins.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Is your blaster especially fragile?  And how do you transport your armor? (hard case?)

I have a Hyperfirm so they they're pretty tough.  They just get tossed into the armor bin without a second thought.

If I had a resin-based blaster (Doopy, etc) then more care would be warranted.  Still if your armor is in a hard case, I'd think some sort of soft bag for the blaster would be adequate, again, then inside the armor bin.  Unless you're really shaking up your bin, I would think that would be enough protection.

• 6 months later...

I keep mine stored in its holster and on top of my armor with my undersuit acting as a blanket between the blaster and armor.  It helps keep it from sliding around freely and smacking against the armor.

I transport mine like yours as well except the undersuit part...

I use a nylon fleece lined gun case I purchased online.  I believe it is one commonly used for paint-ball guns, but my E-11 fits perfectly.  It also has built in velcro straps to hold it in place.  

• Like 1