HELP! I need a computer geek ASAP!

justjoseph63

Hola!  As many of you are aware, my computer skills are, uh,... let's just say "terrible", and I need a person who is computer savvy to help me out.  I need to post the Google spreadsheets for the racing shirts on here, but so far have had no luck.  I tried to cut/paste, but it came out as a jumble that is nearly impossible to read.  Also, I need to send them to the manufacturer on Wednesday, and could use some help with that as well.  

In an ideal world, a phone call would help more than sending a dozen or more PMs back and forth.  If you can spare a few minutes today or tomorrow, please let me know via PM as soon as possible with your phone number and best time to call..  Thanks!!!!!!   Joseph

Quick Google search?

"To embed a spreadsheet or parts of a spreadsheet in a website or a blog, you'll need to publish it first. Here's how:

• Open the Share menu in the upper-right corner of the page, and select Publish as a web page.

• In the window that appears, select which parts of the spreadsheet you'd like to publish, and click the Publish now button. A unique URL is generated.

• Use this URL to embed the spreadsheet on your website or blog."

I'm not sure that this will work. If not I hope someone who knows will help you! :)