Hengstler counter which one?

Hengstler counter .................... I recieved a batch of these. some have 4 digit read out and some 6 digit read out. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH READ OUT IS CORRECT? Having 4 ZRO's would be cool for me :D but i'd rather keep the more accurate one :rolleyes: . None have the eagle. I also have 2 double size counters. Are these good for anything? costom cannon blaster? Maybe someone can use the plastic tips off these if nothing else.

What would these be each worth Money wise? :huh:

0611081748.jpg

0611081748a.jpg

0611081636.jpg

0611081631a.jpg

0611081631.jpg

0611081630.jpg

0611081638.jpg

Brian

Great find you have there mate :D

Any real counter is better than a resin copy but if you want 100% authentic then its got to be

the 'Eagle' logo.Out of all these marvelous late ones I would go for the 6 digit which is very

close to the originals. :)

When you get chance pop over to http://www.partsofsw.com/ and have a look around,

its a fantastic reference site.

If you fancy an early style metal case non 'Eagle' counter Joey had some on offer a while back

and they were brilliant..here's my little collection I have knocking around at the moment B)

2571054783_660dcf5d36_o.jpg

2571880608_5219738fae_o.jpg

2571054557_0fcb8db121_o.jpg

2571054919_8d954db64b_o.jpg

PS

Here's the cut out template for the plastic casing that someone was kind enough to pass on

to me.Saves a lot of trail and error :)

Hengstler-CounterCut-OutDetail.jpg

*Updated*

:)

• 7 months later...

I'm glad I examined my Hengstler before cutting. I slid off the bottom plastic cover to have a look, and there was more black plastic underneath. It looked like you could almost barely see through it so I held a flashlight (or torch for you people on the other side of the pond) and there was nothing behind the plastic. So I'm just going to leave it the way that it is. So make sure that there is something there before you cut through it!!!! Here's a pic of mine.:

P1140226.jpg

• 1 year later...

Just a bump for this as the template is Uber usefull and it took me a bleedin age to find the template info.

Thanks Andy for finding it for me.And for providing a reason to need it. ;)

...errr-HRRRM!! whistle.gif

Right, Mr.Sparling that's a shandy for you in a GIRLY glass the next time we troop together :angry:

:D

Kirby

You could give Andy (andy19422) a try as I know he comes across some from time to time or take

a look over on the RPF (Replica Prop Forum) as a few pop up on there now and then.

...errr-HRRRM!! whistle.gif

Right, Mr.Sparling that's a shandy for you in a GIRLY glass the next time we troop together :angry:

:D

Kirby

You could give Andy (andy19422) a try as I know he comes across some from time to time or take

a look over on the RPF (Replica Prop Forum) as a few pop up on there now and then.

Big bolshy yarbles to you!!

Yeah, sorry about that mate. Thanks for originally posting it.

Speaking of Andy and Hengstlers:

Photo0601.jpg

Fitted to a mates blaster I'm "pimping".

Photo0602.jpg

Mine, all mine!! My precious!! We likes it. Dirty hobbitsis cants haves its!!

Man......Put some pricing up or send me a P.M. if you want to get rid of some of these things. Awsome collection by the way...

I am in the process of getting a few more eagles, if it comes off I'll offer them for sale, your first on the list ;) the other stuff I'm saving till i get my workshop sorted then i can have a play :D I might order some more Sterling parts next month such as grips and end caps but I'll have to pay off my wedding first :o

holy mother of hengstler counters!

the gold metal eagle socket counter you sold me was PRISTINE!

of course I ruined it instantly by painting it black.

holy mother of hengstler counters!

the gold metal eagle socket counter you sold me was PRISTINE!

of course I ruined it instantly by painting it black.

Ah! So you were one of the lucky buggers that got one of his metal case ones.

I hate you. :P;)