zv288bot's AP ANH stunt build! Whoop Whoop!

zv288bot

If you are going to attempt to make your own belt I believe the material used is called duck cloth canvas, joann's has it I purchased some black to make a garter belt system. Otherwise Tkittle's belts in the ongoing sales thread is where I purchased mine, It's really nice.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Excellent! Thank you VERY much.  :peace:

• Like 2

Ok... breath in... breath out... in... out... oh sorry sorry, is this thing on. Test Test...

Oh hello... my story starts off like many of you. I was taken as a young child by the empire... oh, nevermind, 4th greatest day ever!

Day 1. Falling for my high school sweetheart who is now my wife!

Day 2. Birth of my first daughter!

Day 3. Birth of my second daughter!

Day 4. Received my BBB from my "Oh Canada" Canadian friend Mark from AP (via Arkansas)

And I only listed Mark as 4th because my wife isn't seeing this. If she had access to this site I am sure there would be some other 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8, 9, 10.... best days ever.

Ok ok ok... here are the starter pics!

ea9996d713d990a46fcef7a8b61fd320.jpg

Today was actually multi box day because my goodies from Trooperbay showed as well as my holster from Darman.

1596231591d9f24c64dcede9df698bcc.jpg

Very nice... very nice...

d8fedabf5782dc4ae54e5ad71dc40c0b.jpg

Everything unpacked... wow... not to shabby, I'll be ok...

6d0f0eccef1eaf8763228d66c87f3b11.jpg

Wait a minute... what the... Guys... where are the instructions?!

Let the festivities begin!

Jorge, do you have a link to this Darman for the holster?

• Like 2

Jorge, do you have a link to this Darman for the holster?

I didn't know he had a Facebook page. The different holsters are amazing! Martin I am sure you can reach him through Facebook or you can check out his thread in the ongoing sales section. Hopefully this link will work.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16744-leather-e-11-holsters-35/

When you email him he sends a very detailed response that includes all the info including his neck seals info which I hear are very good as well. Definitely recommend the 4oz holster. It's very nice.

Edited by zv288bot
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I got around to mounting fans, running the wiring and hooking up a usb battery pack in the helmet. I am so glad this helmet gives me more room than the ATA I sold.

dc49524c442d7c1c852efbe2aa148d48.jpg

c63a0c38ae65826d4c210162431951f0.jpg

A bunch of peeps in the local garrison are using this battery from amazon. Most have run dual fans for hours.

336d9a8646bbba109c5246fcd2d1b149.jpg

c3d3fe606a82fc6592d374543cbc4bf4.jpg

I

Edited by zv288bot
  • Like 4

I also purchased my first armor transport today as well. At this point I wish I knew where I saw the heads up on this one but some trooper mentioned it somewhere. It's from Walmart, it is 40 gal and it fits in the back seat of my corolla! $20 and some random change. It's got a cool handle and it's blacker than Vader's heart.

aa1ca68b50dafb85ac3aed1c01685313.jpg

9eb8a349e440df4bcb9ec87604e8e0a1.jpg

Stickers did not come with it. ;p

Edited by zv288bot
  • Like 1

I need to get motivated and submit my EIB pictures. Anyone have any idea if the decals I stuck on the AB buttons will fly for EIB or do they need to be painted?

Few questions if you've got the time?<br>

Where'd ya get the fans? Ukswrath?<br>

How'd you mount them? Velcro?<br>

How do the connections to the button work? If you can point me to a tutorial, or some pics, that'd be rockin'!<br>

Looking good! Now get on those EIB pics! (Sorry I don't have an answer to your ab button questions)

• Like 2

How do the connections to the button work? If you can point me to a tutorial, or some pics, that'd be rockin'!<br>

Looking good! Now get on those EIB pics! (Sorry I don't have an answer to your ab button questions)

I kind of did get them from Tony. I actually got a link to the fans from one of Tony's many threads. I purchased them from amazon. Here is a picture of the fans.

6c5533591e6a2011b9407f093bd68a89.jpg

Edited by zv288bot
  • Like 2

Yes, I used some velcro and place one piece on the back of the fan and the other in the area I wanted the fan in. From there I just kept adjusting them until the were blowing air on my face.

690652ff7d538c32177f1e0b40732bb4.jpg

d60d8a3acc56390dbd06b69c79d044b1.jpg

• Like 1

Here is a quick drawing I through together for you of the fan set up. It's a pretty simple circuit. If you need actual pictures let me know and I can take pictures of the unit out of the helmet for you.

97b84d6f93de5c14b0ef33d1ab3852e8.jpg

• Like 4

Looking good! Now get on those EIB pics!

Now, if you wouldn't mind kind Sir. I need to suit up and take some pictures as you have so kindly motivated me to do! So.... Let's do this!!!

(Sorry I don't have an answer to your ab button questions)

It's ok, I don't have one either.

Seriously thanks for checking out my thread. Troopers helping Troopers!

Edited by zv288bot

Lookin good bud!..wish I had known about that trunk from Walmart..that's a great price and size too!

Yes it's a great deal and I got everything to fit inside it as well! Initially I wasn't sure if the helmet would fit but I packed it all up last night and it looks good! Whoop whoop!

Here is a quick drawing I through together for you of the fan set up. It's a pretty simple circuit. If you need actual pictures let me know and I can take pictures of the unit out of the helmet for you.

97b84d6f93de5c14b0ef33d1ab3852e8.jpg

I can dig the wiring schematic, but which button did you use, and it appears to be attached to a shaped piece of ABS that is in turn attached to the screws holding the mic tips in place. Would you mind sharing a template of that particular piece?

• Like 1

Reading through this build again, and feeling so excited about my upcoming build but so frustrated that I can't get my AP kit until possibly next month. I am really hoping to be able to troop with the Georgia Garrison for Rogue One/Christmas at least.

One question for anybody in the know....Is the AP helmet larger that the Anovos one?

• Like 2

Reading through this build again, and feeling so excited about my upcoming build but so frustrated that I can't get my AP kit until possibly next month. I am really hoping to be able to troop with the Georgia Garrison for Rogue One/Christmas at least.

One question for anybody in the know....Is the AP helmet larger that the Anovos one?

This may help. Scrub to 7:08. Anovos looks like it's bigger to me.

Edited by SpiceCredits
  • Like 1

Hello, not sure about Anovos but APs helmet is huge compared to the ATA helmet I had before. Martin, I have a really big head and it fits with room for fans.

I can dig the wiring schematic, but which button did you use, and it appears to be attached to a shaped piece of ABS that is in turn attached to the screws holding the mic tips in place. Would you mind sharing a template of that particular piece?

The switch is a push on push off switch I bought at Radio Shack out of their switch section. It's a common one, you shouldn't have a problem finding it. Unfortunately I don't have the wrapper for the switch anymore but I could swing by and get the model number for you if you'd like. There is literally one next door to where I work. I wish I can take credit for the mount. I saw the mount somewhere on this board and though it was an easy way to mount it. I can actually extend my chin and turn the fans on or off. But it is literally a scrap piece of ABS I had laying around after I finished my kit. I started by measuring post to post, then I added an extra half inch or so on each side to give the washers enough surface to grab. Once I cut the correct size, I centered and drilled the post holes and then centered and drilled the switch hole to the entire piece. I then just rounded the edges and wired it up. When you are ready to go, let me know, i can help you out if you'd like.

• Like 2