FISD at SWW

Scott M.

OK, I know that Margaret, Steve and I will be at SWW (in the TK animal house), and Darman and his wife will be there, but I want to know who else will be there? It would be great to get a pic at some point this weekend of all the FISD tried and true. There are a total of 34 non-Florida people on the trip, and 74 TK's, so I better hear from more than just the few I mentioned.

So, let me know if you can, or come see me this weekend. We will be there bright and early Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so please make sure to find me and say hello.

AND, all you other troopers not makin' the trip, you will be missed. We look to have record numbers for this years event (160 possible for Saturday), so this should be a blast.

:trooper:

Hi Scott myself, Tracy and the kid' Rachael, David and Kendra will be there fly out on the 7th can't wait.

Sadly my armor has'nt been cleared so i won't be Trooping, but it give's me the chance to take more photo's :D

Yea, probably. Well, maybe one of our FL troopers can post up and be willing to have it sent to them. I am leaving tomorrow, so I would hate to miss it.

Anyone??

This will be my first SWW as well...I was in Orlando last year during one weekend of the event, but since I was not a member of the 501st at the time, all I got to do was hear about the parade after the others got back from it.

This year, I get to armor up and participate! B)

Have a blast! Hey, is it to late to send a flag?

Hey, I'm from Florida. Can I be of some help. I will be marching some days, all 4 weekends.

O' and Scott and Steve, great to meet you guys. I won't forget my hand plates today.....Maybe my forearms, Shins, boots,....but definitely not my hand plates. :D

Later