Regarding fsid racing shirts...

AWOL

As these will be produced in the US the postage almost doubles the price for us in the UK and elsewhere...

Would it not be possible for the UKG to get them made over here to cut the postage costs dramatically?

if it works kick it, if it doesn't work kick it till it does...

They are not actually made here, Kev.  They are produced in China, and then sent here to me for distribution within the U.S.  For all foreign orders, they are sent directly from China to the recipient.

They are not actually made here, Kev. They are produced in China, and then sent here to me for distribution within the U.S. For all foreign orders, they are sent directly from China to the recipient.

Lol then someone somewhere is being ripped off...

I regularly get stuff from China and have never paid more than £5 postage (less than $7.50) for anything and that was for a 2kg double din touch screen car stereo...

I think I'll pass...

How much do they cost for members, out of interest?

"The price and shipping cost have yet to be pinned down exactly, but they should be right about the same as the last one, which was $30.00 for the shirt, $7.00 for Priority Mail shipping in the U.S., and $26.00 First Class for international, (based on one shirt) from the manufacturer.  Exact numbers will be in the official post." (http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36439-fisd-racing-shirt-run/#entry480993)

• Like 2

"The price and shipping cost have yet to be pinned down exactly, but they should be right about the same as the last one, which was $30.00 for the shirt, $7.00 for Priority Mail shipping in the U.S., and $26.00 First Class for international, (based on one shirt) from the manufacturer. Exact numbers will be in the official post." (http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36439-fisd-racing-shirt-run/#entry480993)

Thanks - Any idea what kind of shirt material it is likely to be?

They are made from 100% polyester, Mark.  They will not shrink, and the creases in the sleeves are "perma-pressed".  To be honest, it is danged near impossible to put a wrinkle in these shirts, so they look great all the time,, (even after sitting in a car for an hour wearing a seat belt).  They also come with a mesh lining in the top to keep them from sticking to you when you sweat.

From what I have gathered from other troopers, and from my own experiences:

-Smaller sizes up to a size Medium will fit true to their size.

-Sizes Large and Up will fit small, so get the next size up from what you would normally wear!(Example: On average I wear a size XL tee shirt, so I would need a size 2-XL Racing Shirt)

• Like 1

I'm surprised that this isn't exclusive to 501st members. Well I just got my MEPD shirt and while it fits, it's a little snug. If you normally wear a size L t-shirt, you should get a XL. If you have a barrel chest and a thick neck like I do, it'll fit but can't get the top button done. 

IMG_0181.jpgIMG_0182.jpg

Lol then someone somewhere is being ripped off...

I regularly get stuff from China and have never paid more than £5 postage (less than $7.50) for anything and that was for a 2kg double din touch screen car stereo...

I think I'll pass...

You have to be an approved 501st member before you're allowed to buy the shirt anyway.

• Like 3