Drop Box strapping Color Elite Standard

I can't find this written down anywhere but I remember seeing it posted in some random thread and can't remember which one.

For Elite Standards what is the color of the strapping that holds the drop boxes to the belt?

I believe I read that it is supposed to be white. Could we get a mention of this requirement on the Elite Standards page?

I just changed mine from black to white, I hope I didnt jump the gun.

It was there. A few lines of text were lost with the last wording update from coding with the cut and paste of text. I'm not the tech guy but that's the way it was explained to me.

Ok good deal thanks Terrell!

Ive been trying to find a screenshot to support either color all morning but I can't find any maybe I'll watch the movie again.

So far I have 3 supporting screen captures. Even found a few shots of the white strapping where the drop box had fallen off. I'll post what I find.

Tech error corrected. White straps now specified. I'd leave the length and placement alone for now.

Screenshots from ANH. Missing drop boxes are circled in red. Also one shot on there shows a good example of how Han Solos's holster was attached to the TK belt.

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc5.jpg