OPERATION OMG REBUILD!!!!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this is gonna turn out nice. Its looking good now, but everyone starts to get all weak in the knees when Mike busts out the Rustoleum.

Yeah, this is gonna turn out nice. Its looking good now, but everyone starts to get all weak in the knees when Mike busts out the Rustoleum.

Exactly!!! :lol:

lol!!! Damn I thought I moved that outa' frame! uh, thats not mine its uh, the wifes and uhm she was watching me work. ;)

If it has caffeine I am NOT partial. Whats better than a chocolate shake with nitro? OK, so the whipped creme is a lil' foo foo. :)

No worries man. In the early morning hours I consider coffee a drug delivery vehicle - anything will do - and my local barrista is my dealer. I see you're in a place where you can actually view that yellow thing that sometimes appears in the sky, and heat doesn't come from the vents in your floor. I suppose if our highs for the day ever cracked 60 degrees it might be warm enough for an iced coffee where I am too.

lol!!! Damn I thought I moved that outa' frame! uh, thats not mine its uh, the wifes and uhm she was watching me work. ;)

If it has caffeine I am NOT partial. Whats better than a chocolate shake with nitro? OK, so the whipped creme is a lil' foo foo. :)

The crazy thing is the whole language sprouted from Starbucks. Like my foo foo favorite... Venti White Chocolate Mocha, Hot,with Whip and Drizzle. They get it... scary. Then there is the Tip jar... :lol::lol:

Dude, Great job on that lid so far! I am totaly digging the thread! I like the spray action shot.

lol... I suppose you have a point... chocolate shake with nitro. I'm going to use that one :)

Nice work so far on the bucket my friend. Are you going to go another round of bondo to smooth? What's your plan of attack?

Any progress on the lid?

I can't wait to see more!

I bet Ironclaw is biting his nails down to the bone by now!!

:P

Well, I started with the nails, then it got out of control!

skeleton.jpg

Sorry for not posting. My daughter is getting promoted to the 6th grade so the last few days have been hectic. I have photo's to load and have done a bunch of work. Also there will be a NEW, much more detailed, tight pulled face plate. The old one will just get tossed in the box for you to laugh at later Kent. THIS helmet will be off the hook!

Mike

Sorry for not posting. My daughter is getting promoted to the 6th grade so the last few days have been hectic. I have photo's to load and have done a bunch of work. Also there will be a NEW, much more detailed, tight pulled face plate. The old one will just get tossed in the box for you to laugh at later Kent. THIS helmet will be off the hook!

Mike

Glad to hear all that...... and no need to rush mate.. take your time :)

I am applying yet another coat of glazing putty on the cap n back. Be sure to knead the container first because if you forget it will run,....DUH!!! You knew that right? Anyway. I put on another coat and let it set over night.

100_7746.jpg

100_7747.jpg

100_7748.jpg

100_7749.jpg

100_7750.jpg

100_7751.jpg

100_7752.jpg

SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,

SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,

S

AND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,S

A

ND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SA

N

D,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAN

D

,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND,SAND

S

AND,SAND,SAND,SAND

100_7773.jpg

100_7774.jpg

100_7775.jpg