TK-9135 V2.0 Full ESB

Im clawing at my monitor screen at those parts . Im glad the tutorial is going to help someone out.I must say that the TM kit is a dream to build out of all the kits ive owned.Every part is mm perfect and as you said i think,there not just parts to a kit there mini works of art with all the subtle curves and shapes.

Am i right in saying this is the ABS version?

I will be with you all the way with this build ,looking over your shoulder in spirit lol.

Yes, Shiny ABS goodness.. :D . You are right about the subtle lines... Things that I have never seen before and now admire.

Ill point out some of em as I take pics of the build...

Helmet is done... I got a chnce to work on it today a little, in between engraving...

Painted... I goofed a bit...

The decals are 4510, (thanks man!) Its an easy fix, just goofed a little.

I've painted all of mine, so far. Harder than i thought it would be, need a steady hand. Not tried the vocoder yet though. You've gotta slow down a bit Nathan, it's taken you days to do the helmet? It's taken me months, and i'm not done, lol.

Comming together nice,I was wondering why you have cut out five teeth not four like the ESB and i would defo repaint the vocoder as you said.the eyes look the ESB part mate,and forehead rubber is looking spot on.

newesb_mictip0.jpg

• 6 months later...

Well... After a long long "stare at it" period I am back in the build on this armor.

I got my EIB ESB with an FX kit... Needless to say I am a bit nervous in this build... I don't want to botch it.

So SLOW I go.

• 2 weeks later...