TK-9135 V2.0 Full ESB

I am very sad now... Oh, well. Do you have pictures of the completed armor up anywhere?

Hey, next time your in the States, let me know! I owe you a steak dinner, man! :) I might have a set of armor completed for you. (If THAT project ever gets done!)

Would love to eat a good 'ol beef steak with you again man!

The TM armor while I love it... Started to show cracks and such after I started into building it. The helmet was hard to take on and off and I got a crack on the chin. I am not sure if it was the fact that I took so long to build it, the type of ABS it was... donno. I just cringed at the thought of messing it up.

So...

I got some styrene armor to troop in. Just as durable... ish.. and if I mess it up I can get new parts cheaper. It was a financial thought that made me retire it early.

The Scout is coming along! WOW! I have not heard of the progress... dont do the BSN much anymore but man.. would love to see it! May swing in just to check it out. Ill have to get you a set of Vader Armor to you as well... I have been working on the slow road to Vader stuff as well.