Se14r holster and placement

mindphunk

I had Darman build a holster for me for my se14r. It looks almost exactly like the one pictured. My question is, if the holster is on the left side of the belt like pictured, it's backwards. The blaster fits in both directions. Should the butt of the gun face forward or backward? The way the holster is built, it almost looks like it should sit butt out. Opinions?

post-2406-0-61595300-1453492501_thumb.jpeg

I carry mine butt forward, easy to grab with the right hand. I also find the scope sits in better that way, but I did make my own holster to match.

Wow, I haven't thought about it. I don't have a custom so just put it in the holster. Since I'm right handed but shoot left handed, I've worn it on both sides.

Will be interesting to see what others do.

I don't know if I would use that specific picture as a costume reference. I view it as JUST a picture of costume pieces. Most of the pictures of costumes on display were thrown together without any screen accuracy. I've seen that photo before and it still puzzles me  :blink: Its like the belt is flipped and the drop boxes are on the other side

• 3 weeks later...

Have a look on that one:
gallery_12157_38_49055.thumb.jpg.4af326bd09f5290549a1715906ae28ee.jpg

may help :)

//edit:

Here's the ESB promotion picture and there's clearly no holster on the right side ;)

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working