Helmet and Blaster needed

My armor's nearly finished. I built an FX Helmet and I'm pretty happy with it. However I am looking to replace it, Elite is just to tempting to pass up.

Now, the only things missing are a decent upgraded Helmet and a blaster. Please PM with info.

Info about what? There are many different helmet options out there. There are many different blaster options out there.

Can you be more specific?

Also, why the need for the PM? Detachments are for sharing info, not obscuring it.

Info about what? There are many different helmet options out there. There are many different blaster options out there.

Can you be more specific?

Also, why the need for the PM? Detachments are for sharing info, not obscuring it.

I was being a bit vague and such as trying not to hit the "Where Do I Buy" type of post. Guess I was too vague.

Blaster wise, I would love a hyperfirm or something similar. I saw one at a con and was impressed. I can be a bit hard on things, so rubber seems like an obvious choice. I've heard some people say the resin ones can break too easily.

As for a Helmet, I'm not too picky on specifics or 100% accuracy. Better than an FX and already assembled are really my only criteria. I had been looking into the MR CE Helmet floating around, but wasn't sure if I should save the money and go for something better.

I'm trying to budget things right now and see what kind of costs I'd be looking at.

That rule is more when people have stuff and to avoid the Walmart folks (they're looking to get kit but not be part of the 501st).

For hyperfirm you can contact slave1pilot on here or the MEPD boards.

For a replacement bucket it's what strikes your fancy. Some really like the MRCE, some don't.

I like the MR ce but I also like the AP. A lot of people forget that he sells the flawed kits fro 200 and trust me what he considers a flaw we would just consider a blemish. I have 2 one that came with my set of armor and another to fiddle with. I'm probably going to make it a TX bucket for display

For hyperfirm you can contact slave1pilot on here or the MEPD boards.

Quick update, I contacted slave1pilot, however he says he is no longer in the blaster business, but has passed along my requests to his contacts.