AP ESB Build WIP

I fixed it I just velcro'd the middle to the ab here's some pics of the progress I have more on my camera at home. I can't post on whitearmor at home on any of my browsers. the text field just gets small and you can't click to type in it. Ridiculous... I've tried posting this issue in the tech support thread and no one has helped me... 

13482878_10153719780349067_6210062698034

13528286_10153719780344067_7127467623608

13522969_10153719780294067_3954167700345

13497552_10153719782619067_4538894220918

13498072_10153719782614067_7868037376250

A few kinks like the logos to take care of still.

• Like 3

Looks good. Wow, I am sure you said it somewhere but you are a tall trooper! I think you just need to work on that left thigh. It looks like it's twisting outward in all your pics. Maybe move your garter strap over?

Outside of that, looks excellent!

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

yeah definitely it twists a bit. Maybe pull it up a tad and put some velcro on the the garter. Good point Jorge.

Looks good. Wow, I am sure you said it somewhere but you are a tall trooper! I think you just need to work on that left thigh. It looks like it's twisting outward in all your pics. Maybe move your garter strap over?
Outside of that, looks excellent!

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Brother looking good, a few adjustments but your there.  Once you get trooping, you WILL be making more adjustments after every troop. Its all about comfort, make it that way you you can pull a triple header of troops. :blink:  I have done a few triples my self..  

Edited by TD42115
  • Like 1

Thanks man. I'm hoping to get more finished tonight. It's all freaking me out a bit because it's not perfect at all. I know I will have to redo straps sooner than later :(

• Like 2

Center of belt velcroed to ab is what I've done as well... Helps a lot, I've found. Been thinking of adding Velcro to sides as well, but got a few other things I wish to do first... Still working on courage to trim new ears (thnx Pyrates!), as they look like they'll fit the old bucket.

• Like 2

Yeah I also added a bit of velcro to my garter system to keep from shifting thighs, I painted my rivets and fixed up the ab buttons as well as some repainting on the boots. I'm pretty much done now.

If I can get the old lady to bring me my camera today I'll post the pics.

• Like 4

I will be submitting my application this weekend. I already talked to Andry, the GML and will be getting my buddy who is a professional film producer and graphic artist to take the pictures. Here we go comrades!

• Like 4

Yeah totally, for higher approvals I'll get them done professionally.

You'll eventually need to take pictures in front of a dark background... But for submission I think they look great!

• Like 1