TK 81477 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [NE] [ATA] [513]

CWard

Here goes nothing.  I really worked hard on this and I am proud of the work.  Above all, I am beyond ecstatic that I am a member of the 501st.  I look forward to this next challenge with EIB.  Always looking for constructive criticism; it is the only way to improve.  

Thanks in advance...

Basic Information

Name:  Chris Ward

Legion ID:  81477

Garrison:  Midwest Garrison

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker:  NE

Helmet Maker:  ATA

Blaster Type:  Hyperfirm

Optional Information

Height:  6'1"

Weight:  195lbs.

Boots Maker:  Bass

Canvas Belt:  gazmosis

Hand Plates:  Karin (Sonnenschein)

S-trim:  gazmosis

Electronics:  AKER (Ted Ruler)

Neal Seal Type:  Darman

Holster Maker:  gazmosis

Mic Tips:  gazmosis

Full Body Pictures

Front

thumb_DSCN0771_1024.jpg

Back

thumb_DSCN0775_1024.jpg

Left

thumb_DSCN0782_1024.jpg

Right

thumb_DSCN0774_1024.jpg

Armor Details Pictures

Side

thumb_DSCN0820_1024.jpg

Abdominal

thumb_DSCN0821_1024.jpg

Strapping

thumb_DSCN0823_1024.jpg

Cod & Butt Plate Attachment

thumb_DSCN0822_1024.jpg

Helmet Detail Pictures

Front

thumb_DSCN0812_1024.jpg

Side

thumb_DSCN0813_1024.jpg

thumb_DSCN0815_1024.jpg

Back

thumb_DSCN0814_1024.jpg

Hovi Tips

thumb_DSCN0834_1024.jpg

Lens

thumb_DSCN0817_1024.jpg

Blaster

thumb_DSCN0829_1024.jpg

thumb_DSCN0830_1024.jpg

thumb_DSCN0831_1024.jpg

Accessory Detail Pictures

Neck Seal

thumb_DSCN0833_1024.jpg

Thermal Detonator

thumb_DSCN0824_1024.jpg

thumb_DSCN0825_1024.jpg

thumb_DSCN0826_1024.jpg

thumb_DSCN0777_1024.jpg

Holster Attachment Picture

thumb_DSCN0809_1024.jpg

Action Shot

5a10.jpeg

Sorry if I missed anything.  I will supply anything if needed...

Edited by CWard

REALLY nice, clean build, Chris, and that is one outstanding paint job!  Well done, sir.. should be an easy pass!

• Like 1

Awesome set of armour, well done.

One small thing you could do would be to shorten the elastics from your shoulder bridges to your shoulder bells to bring them in a little. I did this to mine and it improved the overall look of the armour.

But I agree, should be an easy pass! 

• Like 1

Nice looking build! As mentioned beore, I'd bring your shoulder bells closer to your shoulder straps. I'd also bring your forearms up closer to your biceps. Is there a way you could get your right leg ammo belt to sit level? Something look odd about it, but maybe it's just the picture.

:duim:

I agree with Brad, Chris.  It looks as if your thigh ammo pack could be a bit more level, and probably should come up to cover the ridge on the bottom of the thigh.  A little E-6000 can remedy this, but be sure to blue tape off the surrounding areas, as I'm sure you know how runny it can be!  Doing this should also help it from catching on your calf armor.

And, like Pete mentioned, the shoulder bells could use a little shortening.  It looks to me as if the right shoulder bell in the "action shot" is really sticking out.

On a side note, I must say that I really admire your attitude in regards to getting things right!  You have done a fantastic job on your build, (and it shows), and with a few tweaks you will be ready not only for EIB, but Centurion!

Edited by justjoseph63

Thanks for the tips and advice. I will work on the bells right away. The Thigh pacj may be alittle more challenging. When I put it on a couple of issues and it ended up being super tight. I will look further into it and see what I can do. Thanks again. Here is hoping I get reviewed and approved soon. Cheers...

Nice looking build! As mentioned beore, I'd bring your shoulder bells closer to your shoulder straps. I'd also bring your forearms up closer to your biceps. Is there a way you could get your right leg ammo belt to sit level? Something look odd about it, but maybe it's just the picture.

:duim:

Thanks for the advice. Truly! I can't do too much more with the forarms, they already pinch when I bend my arms. Unless, you may have a tip of trick that I am not thinking of.. Thanks again. Cheers

Hi Chris, thanks for your patience and welcome to your EIB review, lets get to it.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All photos are present and your armor represents all necessary elements to qualify for EIB. With that I would like to congratulate you on your new "Expert Infantryman" status!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Overall you have a very well balanced armor build, nice work Chris, it makes Tony and my job an easy one with the quality of builds we have coming through of late.

Next stop Centurion!! :duim:

Centurion Suggestions:

As mentioned by your Trooper brethren, please shorten up those top shoulder bell straps, so the Bells virtually touch the shoulder bridges, also yes if you could bring the fore arms up to decrease the gap between the tops of them, and the bottom of the Biceps.

Knee ammo pack, not quite sure what is going on here as we only have a clear shot of the outer rivet placing but make sue you take a photo of both sides for your Centurion application. It does look slightly lop sided from the front and rear photo, but if you want to take that shot and send it to me in a PM i can have a look and maybe suggest what can be done to sort it :) .

Thanks again for your application and welcome to the ranks.

• Like 1

Hi Chris, thanks for your patience and welcome to your EIB review, lets get to it.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All photos are present and your armor represents all necessary elements to qualify for EIB. With that I would like to congratulate you on your new "Expert Infantryman" status!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Overall you have a very well balanced armor build, nice work Chris, it makes Tony and my job an easy one with the quality of builds we have coming through of late.

Next stop Centurion!! :duim:

Centurion Suggestions:

As mentioned by your Trooper brethren, please shorten up those top shoulder bell straps, so the Bells virtually touch the shoulder bridges, also yes if you could bring the fore arms up to decrease the gap between the tops of them, and the bottom of the Biceps.

Knee ammo pack, not quite sure what is going on here as we only have a clear shot of the outer rivet placing but make sue you take a photo of both sides for your Centurion application. It does look slightly lop sided from the front and rear photo, but if you want to take that shot and send it to me in a PM i can have a look and maybe suggest what can be done to sort it :) .

Thanks again for your application and welcome to the ranks.

Thank you very much!!!

I will work on your suggestions and recomendation immediately. The bells will not be an issue at all. The forarm/bicep gap just needs a little fine tuning. As of right now they pinch. Maybe they just need allittle taken off and brought up. That should solve that. As far as the thigh pack. I had issues installing it. I didnt' measure twice before drilling and made the hole a little to far over, causing the belt to be extremely tight, and well, in its current position. I have an idea for it, but welcome suggestions from you and all. Thanks again! See you in Centurion...