Neal Seal Type = Darman

Holster Maker = AP

TD Belt Clip = ukswrath

Rivets = Echo

Inner Drop Boxes = kwdesigns

Mic Tips = VaderPainterStudios

Full Body

Front – Arms at side

aa60beab-9220-4f31-9efa-647c2dfd95d5_zpsaa60beab-9220-4f31-9efa-647c2dfd95d5_zps

Back – Arms at side

67c8c873-689f-430b-a5e6-25b358293ad1_zps

Left – Arm raised

9c7605e8-a828-4fab-b6cb-78ba958422c9_zps

Right – Arm raised

8e495f89-5bed-47b7-b70f-eeeea43ba55c_zps

Right Side Detail – Arm raised

IMG_2387_zpsy5dw5wbl.jpg

Left Side Detail – Arm raised

IMG_2390_zpsf6mixrw8.jpg

Armor Details

Abdomen Details

IMG_2432_zpsey6eleon.jpg

Action Shot

IMG_2446_zpshmaz2huk.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

IMG_2495_zpswf3f1w9i.jpg

Interior Strapping

IMG_2484_zpsnfpazgqr.jpg

Helmet Details

Front

IMG_2451_zpsatgdzz58.jpg

Side – Right

IMG_2456_zpsquilonyo.jpg

Side – Left

IMG_2452_zpss4fyswp0.jpg

Back

IMG_2453_zpscnrub6m8.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail

IMG_2459_zps508wnzpd.jpg

Lens Color (Backlit)

IMG_2458_zpslitn2vmm.jpg

Blaster Details

Blaster – Left

IMG_2473_zpsryr4ikus.jpg

Blaster – Right

IMG_2474_zpsnqlmalkp.jpg

Blaster – D-Ring

IMG_2475_zpsx590qprs.jpg

Accessory Details

Neal Seal

IMG_2462_zps5ohmiwbi.jpg

Thermal Detonator – Back

IMG_2466_zpsb12yxdei.jpg

Holster Attachment

IMG_2468_zpsrfyds9yw.jpg

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by JDTrooper

Hi James, what photo host programme are you using as I can't see the images on Tapatalk?

Anyway, thanks for your application, Tony and I will review you shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm using Photobucket but it appears I used the wrong method to link the image.  I have corrected the original post with new direct image links.  Hopefully that will solve the problem with Tapatalk.  Sorry for any confusion.  Thank you.

Edited by JDTrooper

Hey James, thank you for your application for Expert Infantry, lets take a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All photos are present and your armor  contains all specifics required to meet  EIB, with that we welcome you to Expert Infantry rank.

Another nice clean AP build, well done Sir.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

I cant tell if your helmet is entirely hand painted or you have used decals, that's a darn good paint job in my books, very nice work.

Also good work making AP fit around your mid section, shims are never an easy task, but i will cover this subject in the Centurion suggestion section below.

If you can shorten the top straps of your shoulder bells to make them virtually touch the bridges at the top, it will just be a finishing touch to make you look the best you can, we would really like to see this done for your future centurion application.

Centurion Suggestions:

I can see by your build that you are gunning for Centurion :duim: and there really is only one element that requires some attention with your side shims.

As per the CRL . A single visible seam line is present. You have two options here, the first generally gives the best outcome. ABS paste, a mixture of small abs off cuts and acetone. this also forms a permanent bond as it literally acts like plastic weld. Once applied and dried, it is sanded back with fine sandpaper and then polished. There are many build threads that have used this method to great success.

The other is a white caulking tube, but considering you already have a slightly different shade of white between your shim and the armor, this could give a third shade of white to the area which might be just a little too much.

Personally I would do a practice run in  making the ABS paste and applying it to some other scrap ABS materiel and experiment with the result before applying it to your armor.

Once again Congratulations on your EIB badge.

Please use the photo reference guide and include the D ring shot in a Centurion application.

http://www.whitearmo...hoto-checklist/

Wow, that's awesome! Thank you so much Andrew. Yes, I did hand paint my helmet. Some of it was free hand, while some of it was with the help of a template. I like the way it turned out, so I appreciate the compliment. You're also right that I am gunning for Centurion. I wanted to achieve my EIB first before I tackled those side shim seams. Now that I have my EIB, I'll start working on those shim seams. I going to use the ABS paste option, so I'll be sure to practice first. I will also take care of those shoulder bell straps. Hopefully you'll see a Centurion application from me in the near future. Thanks again! :)

• Like 2