Petite 4'11" member wants to join Legion - Walt's 80% TK approvable?

Hey everyone,<br><br>

We have a new recruit for our garrison and she is committed to earning her TK status. Challenge is she is a petite 4'11". Looking at all the current vetted offerings it appears that even the smallest armor probably wouldn't scale down well. <br><br>

I believe Walt'so 80% TK would fit her best, but the question is can his kit be basic Legion approved?<br><br>

Let me know for sure before we make our recommendation to her. We are open to other suggestions as well.<br><br>

Thanks

That's awesome! Definitely let her know. Has anyonr been Legion approved in the smallest one?

Edited by toybiz

On 11/5/2015 at 3:26 AM, troopermaster said:

My kids armour is an identical copy of the original ANH Stormtrooper in every way, shape and form, only smaller. It is more accurate than just about all adult kits when it comes to details and should surpass all 501st requirements.

Ā 

Ā 

what is the height of the Son and yourself in those? they are crazy good. maybe i should have went with you instead of ATAĀ  :blink:Ā only 5'4 myself

what is the height of the Son and yourself in those? they are crazy good. maybe i should have went with you instead of ATAĀ  :blink:Ā only 5'4 myself

Ā 

You know, only being 5'7, I was afraid of donning armor because of my height and only thought of doing display mannequins, but what fun would that be?! Ā Knowing there are other shorter is definitely inspiring. Ā  :jc_doublethumbup:

Ā 

Aaaaannd, I really, really want a Snowtrooper ensemble lol.

You know, only being 5'7, I was afraid of donning armor because of my height and only thought of doing display mannequins, but what fun would that be?! Ā Knowing there are other shorter is definitely inspiring. Ā  :jc_doublethumbup:

Ā 

5'7 is really normal or at least close enough that no one cares. my height depresses me all the time but nothing you can really do about it and it wont stop me from at least trying to build

5 foot 7 is completely okay.

Ā 

You could always work on a Luke Ensemble.

Has been done before.

Take a look at the grown up trooper in Troopermasters photo.

See the relation between breastplate and Abs?

Ā 

I'm only 5'9 and I was simply told "That's basically perfect" since a lot of the stunt guys in ANH were about that height. (To make Vader look taller, i suppose?)

Ā 

Ā 

I like that someone just 4'11" wants to be a stormtrooper.

You really should brace her for A LOT of "too short.." comments, though. Ā ;)