TK9357 Request Elite Status.[23][FX]

Very nice job. I appreciate the willingness to make the changes, as well as document the changes.

Nice work!!!

Elite status approved. Paul, will you, you know, do that thing you do?

I now pronounce you man and wife Elite. You may troop with your bride/groom!!!

OK, who else will get their spouse into armor??

Nice job troopers!!!

Congrats on becoming elite. When you get a chance can you take a pic for your elite profile. The only post mod pic doesn't strike fear into the hearts of the citizens of the Empire.

I want to thank everyone for their help, support and encouragement. Never thought we would be pronounced "husband and wife Elite Troopers" before. Pretty cool! Look forward to meeting some of you are Star Wars Weekends (if the 501st still get to do it).

Look forward to meeting some of you are Star Wars Weekends (if the 501st still get to do it).

Margaret, Steve and I will be there for sure.

When you get a chance can you take a pic for your elite profile. The only post mod pic doesn't strike fear into the hearts of the citizens of the Empire.

We are trooping the Symphony this weekend. I will get a good pic of her then and post it Sunday.

Hey guys,

Here is the action shot. Well, I took 3. I like the first and second one the best, but wasn't sure which one you would rather have.

Thanks,

Bobby

P4180004.jpg

P4180005.jpg

P4180001.jpg