Smallest TK Bucket (for adults, and still accurate!)

Hi everyone, TB-33901 here. I'm a 5'2" female under 130 pounds, and I'm working on the legacy fem trooper. However, I would like to have a more traditional-looking bucket vs the one it comes with. I've looked around and used the search feature, but haven't come up with anything useful. If someone could give me their opinion on a smaller adult TK bucket that would be much appreciated. I know several girls out here have Scootch's buckets - any advice at all would be helpful. <br><br>

Thanks everyone! Nicole

• Like 1

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/

here you get all the info on all the helmets.

But if you look in the http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/thread, you will see the differences in general for the different makers.

I think AP is making a comparatively small bucket.

Edited by WhiteNight

Hi everyone, TB-33901 here. I'm a 5'2" female under 130 pounds, and I'm working on the legacy fem trooper. However, I would like to have a more traditional-looking bucket vs the one it comes with. I've looked around and used the search feature, but haven't come up with anything useful. If someone could give me their opinion on a smaller adult TK bucket that would be much appreciated. I know several girls out here have Scootch's buckets - any advice at all would be helpful. <br><br>

Thanks everyone! Nicole

AHH! This is exactly how I feel. I want to do femtrooper, but I don't like it's bucket

How you build it is more critical. Yes, the ATA is a week smaller but you can trim & assemble it. The largest and smallest helmets I had were both TE2, for instance. I have 2 ATA stunts, one fits easily and other other I can barely get on my head. Two different builders...