Storage and Travel

I'll second what Jason said, as I have that same one as well and it holds everything perfectly.  Plus, it has the removable tray inside to hold small accessories, (gloves, repair kit, neck seal,) etc.  I lined the inside of mine with 1 inch thick foam padding so things don't get banged around during transport.

Edited by justjoseph63

------------

space is limited in my house, plus I travel a lot so when we dont need the suit case it gets stored in here. I use this for troops too. It works well for me, plus I get laughed at when I show up to troops.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

I also have limited storage space available. I thought I would end up with one of those awsome Husky/Stanley bins that Jason posted, but at my last troop, Boba Fett showed up with a couple smaller bins, one for his Fett and one for his TK.  They are Sterilite 23-gallon bins. 

I found them at Wally-World, including black ones. I've thought about getting a gray one, just to make it easier to find in an ocean of bins, but I will wait until my kit is far enough along to know it will all fit in one.

AfnRjod.jpg

Edited by wingnut65

Those would definitely work, but you would have to carry your bucket separately, (which some people do anyway).  I know the larger ones such as mine take up a bit more space, but it is worth it to me because it holds my armor, bucket, blaster, boots, and accessories all in one place.  The tray is cool because before suiting up, I take it out of the bin, extend the carrying handle, and it sets right inside for easy access to my gloves, neck seal, repair kit, etc., without having to set it on the ground.  It also has a built in lock.  I keep the key in a tiny key box attached with Velcro to the inside of my chest plate.

SQybLqk.jpg

It all depends on your strapping system.  If your torso armor is a permanent clamshell with the side rivets and metal bracket strapping system, you're gonna need a bigger bin. If your armor is entirely snapped together and can be taken apart, you can definitely go with something smaller.