TK 72627

Georgia Garrison

Ocmulgee Squad

Fire Team Terminus

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 185

Armor:    The Maker of Things   501st Approved Death Trooper     8/17/2015

Helmet: The Maker of Things

Helmet Electronics: LED’s set to random flashing patterns to simulate short circuiting wires 

Audio: Push to talk triggers inside glove with pre-recorded zombie sounds attached to Acker Amp

Blaster: NA

Boots:  CA

Neck Seal: Darman

Gloves: Chemical gloves rubber (2) Hand Plates: Flexible rubber (TrooperBay)

Thermal detonator:  The Maker of Things

Canvas Belt: Made by FISD member

Holster: NA

Build Thread http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31683-templar-726-death-trooper-build/

Front%20Arms%20at%20Side_zpsui2e5w2l.jpg

Back_zps2pzkwdyy.jpg

Left%20Side%20Arms%20Up_zpsbrpomkty.jpg

Right%20Side%20arms%20up_zpsb0olne67.jpg

Chest%20Completed_zpsripsan6p.jpg

Butt_zps9uyb7ru6.jpg

Inside%20Torso_zps8chcvqzz.jpg

Zombie%20Stance_zpswdcyd34r.jpg

WP_20150816_050_zpsxgtzrzly.jpg

WP_20150816_049_zpsxhojlxgg.jpg

Bucket%20Back_zpsa9rd3ywf.jpg

WP_20150816_047_zpsjjpgmxxe.jpg

Neck%20Seal_zpsx2mczmqa.jpg

Thermal_zpsd0zpshiq.jpg

Box%20Back_zps8v4wduku.jpg

WP_20150816_030_zpslm9mvxnh.jpg

WP_20150816_029_zpsnbf0wc7s.jpg

• Like 1

I KNEW I would be seeing this submission soon, Charles!  I am sure your approval is just a formality at this point, and will be well deserved, my friend.

I KNEW I would be seeing this submission soon, Charles!  I am sure your approval is just a formality at this point, and will be well deserved, my friend.

Thanks Joseph! And thanks for the push to talk set up. I was able to change the buttons and extend all the way to the glove and it works great!  Put some scary zombie sounds on the system! I will be shuffling this around at DragonCon in a few weeks. Should be fun.

• Like 1

Ok THIS IS JUST NUTS!!!! Are you kidding me!!?? Way to go, Charles.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted.  You may add deathtrooper to your growing list of costumes that have earned EIB. congrats!!

Other- Armor Fit/Assembly: I can't find too much to mention in this section. For those who might be asking, gore is not required for this costume. If a trooper wanted blood, it would have to emulate dried blood and not gushing out or wet. Sometimes less is more. 

Fabulous work on that helmet. I know it's hard sometimes to destroy a perfectly good helmet, but this was worth it!! Great prosthetic work behind the crack openings and with the hands.

Centurion Suggestions:

Although I try to spot and mention all that I can, the final Centurion accuracy is up to the trooper.

I know who you bought your armor off of and the history of it. There are two things that jump out at me regarding Centurion Status however.

You will unfortunately need to do a little side shim work to get those shims down to level with the armor surface. 

Lastly, you will need to heat up a nail or something to knock in the protruding center of the thermal detonator round area. This should look like a donut .

Fantastic work and just in time for Halloween!!!