One more ROTJ TK for Germany and the Empire :)

Good Luck Chris.  Great job on your build.  Soon, those pesky Ewoks will be rugs in the Death Star ( the new secret one no one knows about)

Thx mate :) Maybe rugs or domestic animals :)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys today is my 2nd anniversary and I will take the chance to say thank you to my beautiful wife for her support and understandings for this great hobby.

And a very big THX to all of you guys for the support and help I got from you during my build.

It is now official TK-31713 (I choose this ID for my wife, it is not only our wedding date, today is also her birthday :smiley-sw013:  ) is ready for kicking some furry asses.

Christoph_Karn_Action_zpsot3v35qe.jpg

Now I am going for EIB and I will start to build a life size Ewok  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

• Like 3

Awesome news!! So good to share this journey with you mate! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Stubacca
  • Like 1

What a great job you did!!!!

Will be soon ANH TK here! Hope you'll come to celebration next year in London and let's kick some rebel scum butts!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx a lot. I hope I can be a part of the celebration in London next year.

Thx a lot. I hope I can be a part of the celebration in London next year.

Don't get your hopes up, they are selling out of tickets already. 3 days pases are sold out, so not you have to feed the beast and pay an extra 35GBP for 3 days passes by buying 3 individual day passes. It's BS really.

• Like 1

Don't get your hopes up, they are selling out of tickets already. 3 days pases are sold out, so not you have to feed the beast and pay an extra 35GBP for 3 days passes by buying 3 individual day passes. It's BS really.

Ok, but I have to decide it on a short term. Let´s wait an see , I will find a solution :)

Ok, but I have to decide it on a short term. Let´s wait an see , I will find a solution :)

Yes, exactly why I am so pissed that they are selling out of multi day passes. I'd like to buy my tickets now as well, but I can't guarantee I can actually go until a shortly before the event.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...