One more ROTJ TK for Germany and the Empire :)

Thx Stu, that will be my 2nd choice fit Kev´s boxes will not fi another would be to make some boxes with thin metal sheet´s I have lying around

Was there some abs in the brown box? I had some in the base that Mark May have put in here for stability of the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was there some abs in the brown box? I had some in the base that Mark May have put in here for stability of the box

Yes there was also a sheet of Abs in the Box 😆

Maybe I will have some time this weekend to made a inner dropbox. But I had to do some adjustments first. I was talking to some guys of the GG for some help and they give me a few good hints to get this build done. At the moment I am doing my forearms again, I try to make them a bit smaller, they are to wide.

Before, opening was 9cm wide with plenty space:

20150710_164824_zpsn1aynhgu.jpg

20150710_164846_zpshpqwi2jd.jpg

After, opening now 8cm wide, much better than before :)

20150710_173042_zpsym75bcpa.jpg

Edited by K@nne
  • Like 1

Did you glue the backs of your shins? It looks like they open toward the outside of your leg. They should open toward the inside if your leg

It wa easier to get it around my shins and in the crl it was not mentioned that the outside have to overlap the Inside.

Also saw some other guys who did it the same way.

So I made it this way, normal it should be no problem for my approval they are not glued in the back, I used velcro to close them.

Edited by K@nne

Hey guys,

made some adaptions on my armour the last few days.

I tightened the forearms a bit, so it looks much better than before

20150713_214151_zpsdgdb8vms.jpg

Add some fly screen with the help of some foam rubber to my helmet.

20150711_203242_zpsnf2eordn.jpg

20150711_203549_zpsmcs8pufv.jpg

20150711_203816_zpsjwdyyfh1.jpg

20150713_223113_zpsrlgyqnbx.jpg

And I shortened the straps of the shoulder bells to bring them more towards my body (It was late last evening and my smirks were out)

IMG-20150714-WA0026_zpsytobvsiw.jpg

Drop boxes will be made on the weekend to get the build ready for my approval.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 2

Looking good mate  :duim:

Where did you source the holster?

thx mate.

I got the holster and the seal from Darman, you can find his sale thread in the ongoing sale section

thx mate.

I got the holster and the seal from Darman, you can find his sale thread in the ongoing sale section

Hi mate, I checked out the thread the other day....did you go for the 4oz or 8oz version?

Also what was the shipping to Germany (I'm guessing it won't be far different to UK fee's) and did you get stung for customs?

Hi mate, I checked out the thread the other day....did you go for the 4oz or 8oz version?

Also what was the shipping to Germany (I'm guessing it won't be far different to UK fee's) and did you get stung for customs?

I took the 4 oz holster and the seal with velcro in the back. I paid 85$ in total for both parts inlcuding shipping. I do not had problems with customs, Bobby will choose the correct shipping method :)

Had some time today and closed my drop boxes with some additional ABS I got from Mark. The drop boxes are useable to put something in it :)

20150716_222439_zps14ujdzng.jpg

20150716_222454_zpswa4wkesk.jpg

20150716_222459_zpsv2jp6m43.jpg

20150716_222506_zpskdsy5oeq.jpg

20150716_222527_zpsqowbwmm2.jpg

20150716_223423_zps9x9jjlwj.jpg

Final assembling will be done on the weekend :) Can´t wait to make the final photos

Cheers

Chris

• Like 2

Chris, I take it the inner drop boxes from Kevin are no good then?

I did not receive them and I wanted to try it with the ABS sheet I had lying around.

Kevin's boxes should be great but I have no experiences if they fit into the cfo boxes so I place an ordered for a pair to try it😆

Edited by K@nne
  • Like 1

You look da business my friend, good luck.

Anyone heard anything from Stubacca....................I'm hearing crickets, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ha! Stu's waiting for his blaster kit to arrive - then you'll hear about it. Oh you'll hear about it.

Ha! Stu's waiting for his blaster kit to arrive - then you'll hear about it. Oh you'll hear about it.

Looking Good Chris :jc_doublethumbup:  

Are you gonna keep the suit clean or you gonna get dirty and add some battle damage?

Yes I will keep  it clean. If I am doing a dirty guy I prefer the the Sandtroopers :)