Centurian level ammo packs

I'm still waiting on the BBB from Anovos, yeah I'm one of those guys. LOL! Though I we know little of the armor outside of it is, for now anyways, basically an ANH Stunt build. So when I get the box of joyous Christmas delights I aim to go straight to Centurian level. Well that's the goal anyways. So my question is I don't know that I quite understand what is meant by having a 45° angle on the drop down ammo boxes. Perhaps I've just missed it somehow or is it possible that I'm just not reading this section properly?

It's the belt corners that are cut at 45 degrees. Not the drop boxes.

I suggest you take a tour of our gallery and look at some real suits. That should clear up anything else.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/category/7-general-stormtrooper-reference/

It's the belt corners that are cut at 45 degrees. Not the drop boxes.

I suggest you take a tour of our gallery and look at some real suits. That should clear up anything else.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/category/7-general-stormtrooper-reference/

Ah ok that was where I was confusing myself. Thanks.

Edited by Rat

Also is there a way to make the drop boxes functional? I thought I read a thread comment on this but not sure.

Also is there a way to make the drop boxes functional? I thought I read a thread comment on this but not sure.

I've seen a few different ways done, magnets, elastic and Velcro, but really you wouldn't be able to fit much in them, I made my TD with removable ends but to date have never used it.

I suppose this would be a better question for after I actually have my armor to look at huh?

I thought about putting a rc car battery in one with the lead inside webbing and armour to power fans and then decided not worth the effort.