Brown Box Delivered

Congrats on your BBBday, Dave!Ā  From my own recent build, I can recommend a few things...Ā  First get, and thenĀ stay, organized!Ā  Nothing worse than trying to find a particularĀ tool, rivet,Ā or the cap from your E-6000.Ā  I also would suggest finding a piece of a carpet remnant (2x2 ft.) that you can set on your work surface.Ā  This helps keep stray ABS dust and pieces from getting on the floor when trimming, which can cause discord in a marriage.Ā  (Trust me on this one)!

I would also highly suggest starting a build thread, so you can ask all of yourĀ questions in the same place.Ā  Lots of GREAT folks on here are ready, willing and able to give you all the answers you need, but as they say,Ā "A picture is worth a thousand words ", and yourĀ replies will be more precise.Ā  Lastly, TAKE YOUR TIME...Ā  You will get frustrated and confused at times, and perhaps spill a little blood, but, when you try your completed armor on for the first time, you will know thatĀ this awesomeĀ journey will be one you will never forget!Ā  All the best!

• Like 1

Start looking in the build threads for others who have constructed your brand of armor. Look at the EIB and Centurion threads for troopers who earned those badges with your armor so you can see the ins and outs of how they did theirs. Take pics like Joe said because we have seen it all and LOVE pictures!!

Thanks everyone for the words of wisdom. I will throw up a WIP when I start on this bad boy soon. Just needing to do a little more research. Thanks in advance walking with me in this process.-Dave