Trooper Expert ESB Bucket

You'd have to see it in person. If the epoxy was used to glue something inside the helmet, it would have left an indention in the epoxy, but theres no indentions. It makes no sense to me either anymore.

Is there a crack? Or perhaps the former owner wanted to stiffen it a bit?

Maybe Kevin did it!?!?! :huh:

Ā 

Nice get by the way.

Ā 

Oh, and I wanted to let you know the screen mesh goes inside the helmet!! :lol::P:lol:

Ā 

Cool bucket Smitty!!

Yeah the "mesh" is the chair on the back deck of the house :)

Ā 

Maybe Kevin did do it. Who knows Kevin might be a chronic recaster and did this to his own helmet to beat his urges. :lol:

I must say it looks like 'kevin' padded this lid out big style and then changed his mind and removed it..

Ā 

From now on over padding the interior of your helmet will be refered to as;

Ā 

"doing a kevin" :D

Installed runnriottt lens this morning and installed the veil. Now on to electronics and I am also considering getting the proper neck trim.

Ā 

DSC03574.JPG

Ā 

DSC03577.JPG

Ā 

DSC03575.JPG

I just bought 2 of these. I plan to incorporate them into my wal mart voice changer set up so that the mic is wired into the helmet and wirelessly transmitts to the voice changer in the chest plate. Hopefully it works good because I went ahead and bought one for each of my helmets.

Ā 

micak-309.jpg

that was looking so good,but now im not so sure.I know noboby can see inside your lid but i think you could have put the lenses in a little better.

Ā 

After spending all that time getting the lid back to full health,just my eye but a step back you have taken.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I got my wireless kits yesterday and installed the recievers and vox unit in the chest plate. Today I started in helmet testing with the mics and transmitters. It works perfectly and far as connectivity goes. But the mic that came with it has a very low sensitivity. So it doesnt pick up my voice 100% its choppy. I'm gonna try a powered mic and see if that helps any.

• 9 months later...