Widths of Elastic/Webbing?

I'm at the stage where I'm read to start connecting the completed pieces to each other, but I wanted to get some verification of whether to use elastic or webbing, and if there are standard widths associated with these straps.

What are the common or acceptable widths for these pieces?

widths_zpsmw82rhal.jpg

Chest to back connection over the shoulder can be either white elastic or webbing same width as ribbed shoulder bridges

Top of shoulder bells should be 3/4 width elastic

Around bicep at bottom of shoulder bell 3/4 width elastic

Forearm to bicep. 1 1/2- 2 inch width elastic

Belt box white 3/4 width elastic or webbing is fine

Garter connections should be wider to support the thighs can be webbing or elastic.

• Like 1

Thanks for converting everything to inches, gazmosis!  Locitus has a GREAT post with all the measurements, but, alas, we in the U.S. have not fully embraced the metric system yet.  Perhaps some intrepid American TK could translate his entire list in one place.  :0Lighten:

Edited by justjoseph63

Thanks for converting everything to inches, gazmosis!  Locitus has a GREAT post with all the measurements, but, alas, we in the U.S. have not fully embraced the metric system yet.  Perhaps some intrepid American TK could translate his entire list in one place.  :0Lighten:

Or... you know, you can just learn metric. Just like I take the time to get a decent grasp on imperial. It might be useful to you at another time too.