New member seeking guidance!

Hello! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I'm from Ireland. I'm currently living in Sweden. My 5 year old son is into Star Wars (as I am 40yrs!). We regularly google different scenes in the movies instead of bedtime stories. It was only recently we stumbled upon this incredible world of costuming and trooping events. We were and still are amazed at this new world! The standard of costumes are awesome.

I would be really gratefull for help acquiring a Storm Trooper kit (preferably trimmed) and possibly applying for 501st membership in due course.

Are there any decent armour makers out there looking for an order?

Its going to be a great year for Star Wars fans with the episode 7 looming. Exciting!

Hello and welcome aboard, head to the getting started section, has all the info you require ;)

Welcome Ryan,

The Ireland Garrison is also a good place to go as they are all members of the 501st Legion in your country and can help you with the actual build of your costume. They are a great bunch of people with the same enthusiasm about Star Wars. You can find them at the following link. http://www.501stireland.com/

Hey Ryan, welcome to the FISD. As mentioned, the getting started section and contacting your local garrison are your best bets. Also, research and more research. All the info on here can be overwhelming but in the end, you'll have so much fun!

Best of luck!

Congratulations for getting in the right direction. We were all noobs too. Heck, I was accepted into the 501st Legion in October! Do your research and ask questions! And if possible, once you have chosen who to go with, I recommend paying a little extra to have it trimmed! Less work and stress for you! LOL