TK-85421 Requesting ESB Stunt Centurion Status [ATA][Approved 3rd]

gmrhodes13

EIB thread http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29641-tk-85421-requesting-esb-stunt-eib-statusataapproved/#entry378636

Name: Glen "Q" Rhodes

TK ID: TK 85421

Forum Name: gmrhodes13

Garrison: Terror Australis Garrison

Armor: ATA

Helmet: ATA

S Trim: ATA

Blaster: Pipe build and Doopydoo parts

Height: 182cm

Weight: 74Kg

Boots: TK Boots

Belt: Made Myself

Hand Plates: Clam shell

Gloves: Rubber chemical

Neck Seal: Made Myself

Holster: Made Myself

Lenses: ATA

Helmet Fans: Squirrel fans

Electronics: Aker amp & Icomm

Dropbox Backs: TK 0812 - Kevin

Decals: Trooperbay

Undersuit: Compression

BHIfrVo.jpg

4QKMZGp.jpg

aKaVk30.jpg

3lBFy6W.jpg

gCrQTwb.jpg

ujDUdK5.jpg

7uaiBdo.jpg

vLEIAXB.jpg

FgpM62a.jpg

4NXJSJR.jpg

hLwdLkg.jpg

NkJaEPH.jpg

XpfiMKb.jpg

9BG1uIM.jpg

HDdXL61.jpg

yc95lzE.jpg

fgffgcFrXlMH.jpg

OkecJ8X.jpg

7fSdxVC.jpg

fbA0iWh.jpg

yZrIMNT.jpg

jKPCP9M.jpg

eC2VU4o.jpg

m1nYgwR.jpg

MxZKykd.jpg

gtzqYsM.jpg

E0szc5U.jpg

Finer details to add once I'm back at a computer ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13

Looking good overall Glen. How big is that gap on your right hand side? Level 2 is less than 12.5mm, but level 3 is "ideally no gap". I would also paint those tabs on your sides black to blend in with your undersuit.

Looking good overall Glen. How big is that gap on your right hand side? Level 2 is less than 12.5mm, but level 3 is "ideally no gap". I would also paint those tabs on your sides black to blend in with your undersuit.

Gap is only when I lifted my arms for the photo, not seen at rest, neither are the tabs ;) Edited by gmrhodes13

Alright, Glen!  Thank you thank you for your Centurion application! Always great to see the final results of hard work. Let's look at this great armor!!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

Thank you, Glen for coming back and adding the necessary pics. Your attention to detail has served you well and your armor contains all necessary elements for Centurion! Congratulations on being 2015's first Centurion!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Points were brought up regarding your sides . I am certain that the slight gap that appeared in your right side was caused by raising your arms for the shot. Clearly this is not a fit issue. I do agree that those white tabs seen in the seams on both on your right and left sides should either be colored black or removed. I am not so sure what the right side one is for. I know the left one is to keep the halves together but you could do this easier by replacing the stretchy elastic with nylon webbing. Either way, it's not that distracting to me and certainly doesn't warrant holding back an award for this fine set of armor.

Congratulations!!!

• Like 3

Thanks guys

I'll have another look at my side again, it may be opening when I'm moving around trooping so I'll add some tighter elastic.

The two white pieces just help the sides from popping out as I'm pretty skinny, I will cover those in black so they definately won't be seen again.

1st Centurion for 2015 AWESOME

Congrats Glen! One of our Garrison members did a double tab set up (one top and one bottom). Works a treat in keeping the sides aligned, as you say. He made his out of black ABS. Can't even tell they're there.