TK Commander build Great Lakes Garrison

Brewski

Hello all!!

Over the past year I have had a TM armor kit (at least I think it is TM) sitting in my basement boxed up waiting to be worked on.  I am with the Great Lakes Garrison, which currently as far as I know does not have a TKC.  When I first got my armor kit however I made the mistake of getting one without a helmet.  Needless to say this is something that I am going to have to track down lol.  Once I go through piecing things together I will post pictures regarding paint.  I am working on tracking down a Starkiller Saber for approval.  Hopefully be done with the build by May is my goal.  I am looking forward to another TK costume :)

• Like 1

I don't know how you managed to leave your kit in the box for a year.

I certainly don't have your level of patience, it would have driven me insane.

Looking forward to seeing your build thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know how you managed to leave your kit in the box for a year.

I certainly don't have your level of patience, it would have driven me insane.

Looking forward to seeing your build thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got left in the box for a year because I caught the bug of wanting to troop in all my free time  :jc_doublethumbup: I will be working on this at the same time as 2 other costumes so it will be a slow process.  I am gathering parts for a TS build and working on a Starlord costume as well.  Now that trooping events have calmed down for the winter I am now getting back into the swing of making armor  :smiley-sw013:

• 5 months later...

Goal was May, now not sure.  I get started on so many costumes it is hard to keep on track and finish each one.  I just finished a TS and nearly finished a TB (wanted to collect all the white armor  :smiley-sw013: ) On top of those had a Starlord outfit that I finished as well!!!  Hopefully have this one done by years end.