All Black Onesie

Hey so i stumbled upon this onesie they sell at the Spirit Halloween store. Got it for 30$ with a 20% Off coupon. Has 2 zippers. One for back and one for head piece.

---------

I cut out the eye area, to see obviously. lol but anyway, it fits perfectly, stretches, is consistently black all over, and come with a head cover!!!

---------

mind the weird pose. just wanted to show stretchability lol

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

You may want to install another zip for toilet time as a one piece is hard core when your busting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ha! this is great! I may pic one up for my bikerscout just to have an extra layer for trooping when its cold! ..this may work well as an undersuit for my Jason Voorhees costume as well!

Ya, know, although i've retired my TK, i trooped it for 6yrs and never had to use the bathroom while trooping. I go before i suit up and im golden( no pun intended there lol). Even drinking a ton of water, i sweat it out i suppose. Ive never had to go while trooping, even at a 4 hr event!

I had to the other day lol, im so glad I separated my COD now! My main concern about the one piece, is what if the Browns were trying to make it to the Superb Owl...dun dun duuuuun