Sly's AP ANH Stunt TK Build

Sly11

Thank you, thank you, I was having a minor heart attack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you wait until the paint was completely dry or clean it up while it was still a little tacky?

Do I need to remove the ridge under the cover strip entirely?, cause if i do a 15mm cover strip aint gonna work.

IMG_1171_zpsec097c9a.jpg

IMG_1172_zps742baffd.jpg

Awesome thanks, might as well sand these suckers down and glue them.

Haven' t been able to find E6000 here in Aus, so I'm just going to use Zappa  gap and zip kicker, any other minor adjustment , will have to rely on the old Dremel.

The fore arms fit well with minimal movement, just not sure how snug the Biceps need to be. They also fit quite well with a bit of room to move, as can still flex the bicep. All cover strips are 15-16 mm.

On discovering my masking skills were crap, thought I had a minor disaster on my hands.

If not for the help of my trusty brethren here on FISD (thank you Slangen Maxsteele and Sith Lord), and some knowledge from my local Garrison, all was not as bad as it seemed at the time.

Crappy masking job, before

IMG_1173_zpsf8a51ea3.jpg

Problem solved....or should I say solvent!!!

IMG_1176_zps5a36dbd2.jpg

AP Bucket, 98% complete.

Still have to do minor paint touch up and ear rank bars on ears.

aqhtJCj.jpg

Ok, it's got the better of me. What is the measurement to cut the right angle corners on the plastic ammo belt. I know I saw it on here somewhere, but have been looking for the last hour.

The corners are cut just over 45 degree. Trim 10mm in from the top and bottom, and 13mm in from the sides. Most belts seem to have slightly more off the sides than the top and bottom.

But before doing it, make sur your belt is rightly trimmed leaving no extra ABS above the top and bottom of the boxes:

med_gallery_12157_59_37792.jpg

Ok, it's got the better of me. What is the measurement to cut the right angle corners on the plastic ammo belt. I know I saw it on here somewhere, but have been looking for the last hour.

Yeah, I don't think there are any written measurements anywhere. There are threads that mention the 10/13 rule that Germain talks about, but the CRL has been 45 degrees for a while now. Just eyeball it around the 10mm mark.

How do these look for size, when I flex the bicep it touches the sides, fore arm is a tight squeeze to get my hand through.

rnUoHXU.jpg

QW73ywY.jpg

The Biceps are still a little loose when not flexed, but good rage of movement.

Nothing a small piece of foam won't fix.

Thanks Steve

Edited by Sly11

Thanks, will do that when I get home tonight, still need to trim the Bells, might tape them to me as well .

Yes will be making the Han hooks definately. Will get to trimming the shoulder bells and do a test fit.

thanks guys.

Do I trim the return edge off the bottom of the shoulder bells?

cIqRFZA.jpg

Oh and that is just a pencil mark,not a crack.

How does this look for fit and alignment?

7V7uUH0.jpg

x6mWuQ9.jpg

Sory for the out of focus photo  I couldn't see a thing in that helmet.

Can't really say with your arm bent like that...

The rule is: there should be no gap at all between the bottom of your biceps and the top of your forearm, no matter everything else. Once you got the biceps and forearm strapped together like that, you basically just need to adjust the height of the bicep until the biceps/forearm junction is located at your elbow.

Does look like your forearm can come up a little. Place a strap between the forearm and bicep if you're not already going to. Along with the hook, put a strap inside the shoulder bell and bicep as well to help keep the bicep from turning on you while moving around....