What glue is best for rubber hand plates to rubber gloves

Hi all

What glue is best to use for gluing rubber hand guards onto rubber gloves.

I have tried CA glue and it did not work.

Thank you in advance for any input

Andrew

You want this one with the activator pen.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

This glue works great as well. LePage/Loctite brand depending in where you live.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Awesome, thanks all.

The glue stuck to the glove no problems, but it wouldn't stick to the rubber hand guard. I only tried on one, but did clean everything with soapy water first.

The primer pen pack that Mathias suggested should be all you need. My handplates are silicone which is something the NOTHING except silicone should stick to and that worked. It worked so well that when I needed to change my gloves I had to cut the rubber glove around the handplate because I couldn;'t get it off.

Another pro-tip is to not glue all the way out to the edge of the handguard. Leave a couple of mm of space all around.

Haha. Yeah, I learnt the hard way. CA glue leaked out onto my 'protective' tape which meant I couldn't remove the tape. Suffice to say I threw those gloves out and started again.

Glue wise, I used regular CA glue with Trooperbays handguards (rubber, I think). Working a treat!

Found the glue with primer pen that gazmosis recommended , works perfectly, that's one thing done for my TK, now where's my armour, in the hands of Australia Post, so hopefully next week is going to be a big one.