TK 94840 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [AP][130]

Sorry for the delay Brenton. Thank you for getting those updates taken care of so quickly. You HAVE to admit how much better your armor looks with the bells raised and the forearm/bicep gap reduced!!!! Nice work!!! That thicker elastic will keep things all in place!

With that...I would like to congratulate you on a well earned Centurion award!!!

Great work, Trooper!

Congratulations Brenton!!

I told you and knew that you had this easily. You've definitely put in the work since day one, and you've continued to chip away at the requirements as you went through some hellish experiences, and some TB sort of terrain ;) to get here, but you're here.

Best of the best, TK 94840.

Congratulations again, on a well-deserved recognition!

Edited by Dark CMF

Congratulations Brenton!!

I told you and knew that you had this easily. You've definitely put in the work since day one, and you've continued to chip away at the requirements as you went through some hellish experiences, and some TB sort of terrain ;) to get here, but you're here.

Best of the best, TK 94840.

Congratulations again, on a well-deserved recognition!

Tim...I got your message. lol Thanks man. Its been a ride that for sure. (No Motion Sickness)