IMG_7620_zps0e5cd8e5.jpg

IMG_7610_zps43e5fa1e.jpg

IMG_7621_zpsa9711850.jpg

IMG_7617_zpsa4000703.jpg

6spikeRcloseup_zps15f676f9.jpg

IMG_7625_zps1dd0d527.jpg

IMG_7631_zpsde5f74c0.jpg

IMG_7635_zps70558f33.jpg

Awesome build! Great looking armour, my only suggestion would be to taper the corners of your frown, they are a bit squared off. I had the same thing on mine to but it's an easy fix! Here is a reference pic....

gallery_12157_36_77206.jpg

You are missing a few pictures young man. I need a full side shot of your helmet, a close-up of your hovi mic tip detail, a picture of your thermal detonator, and a shot of each side of your blaster( make sure the "D" ring is visible.

Looking very good in general. Here is some general build advice to improve the overall look.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/19372-correct-bicep-to-forearm-connection-anhesb-video-and-photo-references/

Looks awesome Stuart! Great build! You are one tall trooper. As Steve mentioned you are missing some photos so I will comment on what I see. For EIB and the pictures provided this should be an easy pass. Moving forward to Centurion there are a couple things I notice. The brackets that hold your thermal detonator are in to the center too far. They should be close to touching or touching the end caps.(1/8th inch gap between brackets and end caps) Also your under armor looks a bit loose in spots especially on your torso/arm area. You may want to go a size smaller to get a tighter look. This may or may not be an issue, but I think the return edge on your butt plate is a little excessive and may need to be trimmed. Your holster straps may also be a little too wide. They should be 20mm or smaller across. And I see you already have the chemical gloves but you will need the rubber hand guards if you are going to try for Centurion. Your sniper  knee plate also looks like it could use a bit of trimming and sharpening up on the part that rises above the shin. Another little detail that sharpens up the helmet is spreading a bit of gloss white model paint on some paper or cardboard and dipping your Hovi MIC tips straight down into the paint so the ring around the mesh is white. Ok, I'm done. Lol. :D Kudos on a great build! As always, please wait for Steve to give his instruction before making any changes! :jc_doublethumbup: Good luck!

Also don't forget to post pictures of your blaster if you ever want to be approved. Both sides and a back pic (for the D-ring).

And Jason, although i mostly agree with you on your points, i clearly disagree on this one. 

Another little detail that sharpens up the helmet is spreading a bit of gloss white model paint on some paper or cardboard and dipping your Hovi MIC tips straight down into the paint so the ring around the mesh is white. 

vlcsna10.jpg

And in the end it's the same thing than asking for the boots to be scuffed. Doesn't make sense if you stormtrooper is a shiny one:

Edited by The5thHorseman

Aside from the correct shape of the original hovi tip, they have never been scrutinized to that level. As long as they have screen and they are the right shape they are good.