To get your Elite Swag!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scott buddy,

Got my swag today and have just fitted it to my box,AWESOME............... :D;)

P1010954.thumb.jpg.1b80abe86265ffcf715f8e9fcaddcd08.jpg

P1010946.thumb.jpg.afa0fa0981071ceccddd805e212c5b2f.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

------------

Now,

how COOL does that look!!...... B)

Colin, Nice one mate :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

binkx02 said:

Hi Scott buddy,

Got my swag today and have just fitted it to my box,AWESOME............... :D;)

I see a trend here!! Very nice.

Looking good, and I will need to resend Garth's!!!

Stoopid USPS!

Edited by gmrhodes13

I did pretty much the same with my FISD logo on my new Trooper box

-------------

Still trying to figure out where to place the other decals... hmmm

Edited by gmrhodes13

ah what the heck, just put them with the logo...-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gentleman,

I wanted to try and get back online here and offer up some explanations. I have received some SWAG requests, and I will do my best to get these done in the next few weeks. I know some have been waiting a while, and I apologize. Here is a little background, and hopefully some of you will provide me some grace and accept my apology for being absent recently.

Some of you know my wife had a seizure and brain surgery last July. Well, we are still battling the recovery, and she is on her 4th different anti-seizure medication. We have been struggling to find the right fit, and are now being told she may have to go on meds to offset her side-effects, because it may not be the meds, but her surgery that is causing her issues. Now you are probably asking, what issues are those? Well, she has not slept through the night more than a handful of times since the surgery, and is not battling depression and sleep deprivation daily. On top of that, her most recent med is making her sick, and we just learned today that she has been getting too much medication, and we need to back off and hope her illness gets better.

I think if that was it, I could deal, but to add to all the crap, my father died last month, left no will, no life insurance, and now I have to be my brothers keeper, landlord, and loan manager, as well as Personal Rep for his estate, and get all his bills paid off.

So, I tell you this NOT for anyone to feel sorry for me. Thank God for friends and prayers and support, or who knows what I would be doing now. I have not turned my vinyl cutter on for probably 8 weeks, and I am just struggling to make it through the day. I have trooped a few times and that has helped, but it has NOT allowed me to keep up with things liek the SWAG many new Infantrymen deserve.

The bigger issue is now, what should it say??? Should it be ANH EIB? Not sure how we want to do this.

Bottom line is I WILL get these out to you troopers who have sent me a PM, and those others going forward, it just might take me some time. I will see if Paul has any ideas on the new decal wording. Heck we can event do ANH Expert. That works for me.

I appreciate all the FISD has done for me over the last two years, and I want to be more active here when I can. Keep on trooping and working on those kits!!! I will try to be here as much as I can, and wil do my best to get those decals kicking again.

Thanks brothers!!!

Scott,

I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles and heartaches. All the things you mentioned are MAJOR life events and are NOT easy to cope with in the least.

My prayer is that your wife will find healing and relief from this terrible illness and that you will find comfort and peace in your caretaking of her. The death of your father must be a terrible toll and burden as well.

Your trooper brothers are thinking about you and praying for you. Don't even worry about something like a decal with so much on your plate. However to come on this board and explain and apologize (when IMHO no apology is needed or expected given the circumstances) is a testimony to the man and the trooper you are! My two credits.

Hang in there and know that you don't have to go through this alone. Keep us updated and let us know if we can help in any way.

Peace,

Derek

Scott - you are one of the strongest men I know. I cannot begin to imagine what you're going through. I've tried to write my thoughts succinctly to no avail, so I'll leave with this:

Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, always. That I and many others are here to help in whatever way we can. True friends are not those around you in time of plenty, but are those with you in time of need.

We are here for you Scott, and your family.

So sorry to hear this Scott. If there's anything we can do, bro, just let us know.

Also. I may have access to a vinyl cutter, so if you wanted me to take care of the UK EIBs I could probably set something up.

• 1 month later...

Guys please hang fire on the SWAG requests 'til I have the new pack finalised. This will be happening soon.

I'm locking this topic 'til we are ready to toll with the new one.