Totally Shameles Plea for Votes. :D

Dark PWF

Okay everyone. My wife has entered a photo of our two and a half year old son, Kellan, in a photo contest at Grandparents dot com.

This is simply, as the title suggests, a shameless plea for votes. My wife asked me to post it here, and I won't lie - I'd love it if he won.

Here's the link: http://a.pgtb.me/4lG8VP

His picture is him with bunny ears, in a basket with some blankets, and it is called "My Cuddle Bunny - He hopped right into my heart" and it is posted by Luciana Waychoff. It opens through Facebook, I believe so you may have to be signed in to a FB account and like the page in order to cast a vote.

Thanks in advance to any of you who happen to take the time to do so. :D

Since my last post, some mom from a talent agency has thrown down the gauntlets and amassed 17 votes today. 

Kellan is still in the lead, but with only 7 hours to vote, it is a much narrower lead than it was this morning.

I'm making a last-ditch plea for votes.  LoL.  She has publicly stated that she needs "only 9 more votes by midnight to win this."  She is counting on Kellan receiving no more votes.  I'd love to see all of you bury her with votes for Kellan.  Only 9 more?  More like 90!!

If you haven't voted yet, please do so :D 

Thanks  ;)

Well... At the time that it was supposed to end, he is ahead 45 - 29 but it does not appear to have closed the voting yet.

Thank you to everyone that has voted for him! If it turns out that he does win, the Legion and the FISD will have played a very large part in it!

No official announcement yet.

The contest page disappeared today and the last time we happened to see it, he was leading the vote count with 50 votes, and the next closest was 31.

It appears as though he will win, but there is a clause that the winner will be decided by vote count and grandparents.com. I'll definitely post up the results when we find out what they are (officially).

Thank you for checking in! :D

Nothing yet. Still waiting for an official notice of something. :D

I'll be sure to post the results here when we see something.

Isn't that the same type of clause that insured that Nod-3 of the ISS wasn't going to be called Colbert despite the popular vote?

Best of luck to you and yours though!

Well, it appears that it was exactly that sort of clause. Kellan did not win, despite being the only entry to amass 50 votes, and only one other got as close as 31.

I truly appreciate all of the support from everyone with the voting. I guess you can all feel free to "un-like" grandparents.com on FB now. LoL

He's a winner to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (everyone)!  Naturally, he's a clear winner to me.

He's "Kellan Stormtrooper!"  ;)