Returning soon....DVH E-11 pipe build kits! V2!

Guest jeff16-bit

I will not be censored by the admins here. They are clearly "in bed" with darth vorhees and protecting him because it is in their interests. The general membership has a right to know he is a criminal.

Edited by jeff16-bit

I will not be censored by the admins here. They are clearly "in bed" with darth vorhees and protecting him because it is in their interests. The general membership has a right to know he is a criminal.

Ā 

Show your proof!! 0.o pulls popcorn out..

Ā 

They're not "in bed" with him, they just respect someone who is transparent in his creation process.

Ā 

And here you are again...spouting nonsense.

Ā 

Im a criminal? LMAO thats a good one...the more you go on, the more you look stupid. I have nothing to hide.

Ā 

STILL aluding the question asked repeatedly by myself and some others....where is your proof? What did i recast? lets see it, and lets see you prove it. We are all waiting.

Ā 

Good luck, hack. You can't hide forever, dc.proxfree.com has turned you out.

Edited by Griffin-X

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...