Blaster options/ideas

neoakaj

Hello all,

Now that my TK is approved I want to start building a better blaster. Currently I am using a Hasbro with a conversion. I built my TK with level 3 in mind, so its time to upgrade. I have been tossing around the idea of  Hyperfirm E11 but want to see if there are any other options. I really want to avoid DoopyDoos as I had some bad experiences with them on their customer service side. Are there any other pipe detail kits out there that would work with a 1.5 inch OD, 1/16 inch wall pipe? Or would a Hyperfirm be my only option?

Thanks

Jason

http://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-pipe-blaster-base-detailing-kit-2068-p.aspBuy the Doopy pipe kit. I know you just said you want to avoid doopy, but maybe have someone else buy it for you. I built mine with that kit and the acrylic pipe and I am happy as a clam with it.

Ill take the doopydoos under advisement. What I really want from them is the full kit that you have to get from there website as well as a hasbro skin. Problem is, it calculates the shipping to be only $0.17. I sent them a e-mail about it, no repose, so I ordered. They refunded me the money and have not fixed the issue on the site. I dont mind paying for the real total shipping for both on a single order, but if they refund my money every time without fixing the problem I pointed out, then what am I to do.....

Anyways.....

I printed the pipe templates out to scale with no margins and whatnot. I checked the measurements of the holes to make sure its to the correct scale. I received my 1 1/2 inch OD pipe yesterday and checked, the templates are to big, but about a half inch or so. Was 1 1/2 inch OD pipe to small or is there a problem with the templates?

Any thoughts on this?

-----------

Is this just trooperbay selling the doopydoos or is this something else?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

How soon were you wanting this kit?

I would like to remold my stuff before I start again but past few weeks have been hecktec and I am taking the speeder bike to a lexington KY con this weekend ;p

Edited by Striker