e11 Blaster Muzzle Bolts - Australia - New Zealand

bigcheesewilly

I just wonder why no one has ordered the original ones from Apex or IMA??

I ordered a complete parts set from APEX on Thursday.  I'll try to post PICS when it arrives.  It might be nice to start a "blueprint" thread that organizes all the dimensions and hardware sizes in the FIRST post (instead of having to search through the whole thread).  I know there nice blueprints, but I was thinking more like photos with arrows similar to the armor CRL's for those that don't read blueprints well.  Drives me crazy to try and remember which thread has which measurement, etc.  I'm sure guys like Andy and Vern would chime in with any corrections...  I'd be happy to take the initial shot at making blaster "CRL's" once I receive everything I ordered (waiting is DEFINITELY the worst part).

There are so many Sterling references already out there and the research is ha of the fun of it. If you didn't look through 30 build threads, you would never have the great ideas that are shared. I use the "favorites" button to remember the builds I like