Luke's stunt hand guards

gazmosis

Since I am such a computer moron....:P.....could someone get a screen grab and post it??

Scenario: our heros are in the trash compactor, the walls are closing. Scene switches to 3PO asking the TK guard if he can take R2 down to maintenance. scene back to compactor room. Luke us seen climbing on top of garbage...puts hand on wall= clear shot of stunt hand plate. Only Han wears the hero hand plates???

Han wears one hero and one stunt hand guards.

Several stunt troopers wore hero guards aswell

I think it's about time to stop calling them hero hand guards.

What should we call them?

:D

Han wears one hero and one stunt hand guards.

Several stunt troopers wore hero guards aswell

I think it's about time to stop calling them hero hand guards.

What should we call them?

The "TK Hand guard" and the "One HANd guard?"  :0Lighten:

This does settle it? There will no longer be "hero" and "stunt" when it comes to hand plates?

IMO, i really think these terms should disappear. In the film you see Heros with "Standard" version, Stunts with "Alternative" version... so these appellations are not really relevant. In addition to be misleading for some people (if someone with a stunt prefers the "alternative" style he should know that he can use them :) )

I like to call them type 1 and type 2>? heheee...

This might start a debate which one is type 1 and which one is type 2 lolll

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

actually I was just joking around... Karin makes a good point in her terms...  the point being that

the hero stunt designation is not accurate to the film itself I think that troopers should be

allowed to wear combinations of the hand plate. but the belt and helmet designations

probably should stay the same.

actually I was just joking around... Karin makes a good point in her terms... the point being that

the hero stunt designation is not accurate to the film itself I think that troopers should be

allowed to wear combinations of the hand plate. but the belt and helmet designations

probably should stay the same.

Agree.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I have spoken with one of the GMOs in regards to this. The CRL makes no mention of any difference in hand plates. This has always just fallen into the unwritten rules category. From this point forward, the only requirement of the hand plates that will matter for EIB or Centurion will be the material they are made of, and they must have the details of one of the two styles seen in the film. Hero designation will retain the helmet and the holster attachment as the focal points.