Slight issue in "Photo References"

The5thHorseman

I tried it but it persists...

I though it might be from Chrome so i tried a different browser too, but it didn't change anything.

Anyway, it's really not a big issue, i wanted to point it out just in case it would be an error during the linking of the picture and easily fixable. It won't prevent me from sleeping ;)

I'm on my iPad and it is large as well, the photos will not advance either, I have to back up and view each pic individually, can't use the arrows to advance frame.

Also some of the pics seem to be half high def, and half low def, weird, the pic is almost split in half, nice and vibrant on top, misaligned and blurry on bottom.

That definitely sounds like rendering issues. So that's not something I can fix, it's an ipad issue. Not that this site or gallery was intended to work with mobile browsers anyway. ;)

• 3 months later...

Yeah I'm seeing the issue with http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/2629-screenshot71084jpg/

With default sort order it is image 2 on page 2, but if I use different sort order it shows up elsewhere on page 1.  But in each case the problematic image is the above link.

I'm running Windows 8.1.  On Firefox the thumbnail image doesn't show up but instead just shows the filename Screenshot71084jpg.  On Internet Explorer rather than showing a thumbnail (the medium image I think it refers to) it shows a large image instead.

My guess would be that on the file system used by the web server the medium image isn't there for that screenshot or it's unreadable.