Progress I've made on my armor!

I just uploaded pics of the progress i've made to my armor. see the link below:

http://www.webbacowet.org/armor.htm

any and all comments will be accepted! email me, or send me a PM. I'm as green as they come, so please, let me know how i can improve my armor!

I purhcased an FX kit (i know, i know, i should've gone with something better, but thats all i can afford at this point!) last November, and have been slowly assembling it since then. My overall plan is to purchase some better armor (most likely TE2), and convert this FX into a Sandy! (or sell it to my brother who looks like he would be interested in the 501st!)

Hey your doing great, reading your list of things to do you seem to be pretty much on top of things.

The only thing i would say would be to change the elastic going under your arm for the shoulder bell to black from white. And to stop them rotating backwards maybe attatch them further forward along the shoulder bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

bump

website updated with new pics... after posting them i realize i forgot to put on my drop boxes, but i do have them!!!

let me know what you think... ive got some ideas for the shoulder bells... i put one on, then go to put on the second, and the first falls off!! then i go to put the first back on, and the second falls off!!! its like the "chicken and the egg"!!

bump

ive got some ideas for the shoulder bells... i put one on, then go to put on the second, and the first falls off!! then i go to put the first back on, and the second falls off!!! its like the "chicken and the egg"!!

Ive done this as well. Go to snaps, they make it much less stressfull.