Doopydoo's Complete Resin kit E-11

hairball

Nice work so far!

I love the fact you're painting your parts as long as you finished them, i think it's the easier way to go.

The only things few things that could have been better are:

- when you hollowed the stock you took too much out for me. In fact the hollowed area consists in two different parts fitted into each other but the indentation is present only on the outer part (i did the same mistake :P).

post-111.jpg

But don't worry, nobody will noticed that, especially once painted ;). Or if your skilled with bondo/milliput you can still resculpt it.

- And the front sight could be narrower and the top should be a little oblique and not straight.

gallery_12157_40_21096.jpg

Very minor flaws so don't bother too much, it's just me being being perfectionist  :glare:

Keep one like that!

Edited by The5thHorseman

I've already heard of this type of putty used in model making but i've never used it personally. I think it's mainly used for filling small gaps/interstices so i guess it should do the job

Edited by The5thHorseman

In fact the rail should be one solid piece (except for the counter bracket which can be apart). But i think it's ok for a basic approval as it is right now 

See this thread if you want, it helped me a lot to do mine:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/4697-howto-make-a-metal-scope-rail-counter-bracket/

spring 1,5 mm steel wire, Im thinking about maybe making a video tutorial for the making of it. I'm pretty pleased with the result and it was easy. and it fits perfect and it shows 12 springs when loaded.

Tr0abad.jpg?1

Edited by hairball

Excellent result!! Really, really nice blaster!

You went so fast with such a nice finished piece, that's impressive ;)

Now you just have to send it to me as it looks like you used my TK ID in the counter  :lol: