P1050478.jpg

P1050477.jpg

P1050476.jpg

P1050474.jpg

P1050475.jpg

P1050465.jpg

P1050464.jpg

Thanks for taking a look.

- My major concern for your application would be your elbow gap which looks very large. It could be easily improve by strapping the biceps and the forearms together to bring your forearms up. It's better to have a large wrist gap than an large elbow gap (even though here bringing your forearms up won't make your wrist gap big).

- Also, your kidney plate seems very loose. Might be a good thing to tighten/shorten the strapping between it and the back plate. Or it's maybe your belt which is to tight around your waist.

- And i'm surprised you need shims regarding your weight. Are they really essential?

Anyway, good luck for your application!  :)

Todd,

Seriously dude... don't you have a skytrooper build to work on or something?

EIB granted.... again! Numero tres for the GML from the pacific northwest.  

I'm approving you with the shoulder bell elastic using the loophole in the wording that says "If there is a shoulder bell strap, it shall not be visible across the biceps."

I can't let you off the hook that easily of course...

Centurion Suggestions

• The CRL says that the shoulder bridges need to be affixed to the back plate. I need to research this some more but I don't think that's universally true. If there is enough supporting evidence I may just change the CRL. 
  • Your back/kidney elastic should be tightened/shortened.
  • I suggest either adding or tightening the elastic that goes between your bicep and forearm. That'll bring the forearm up a bit away from your wrist and reduce black space. 
  • The sleeve of your undershirt looks a little loose and bunchy. 

Congrats trooper. 

-Eric

Congrats brother!  I suppose I should get off my an impolite person and apply for EIB with my ESB too, I have it all ready to go except for the correct E-11..maybe Santa will bring me one! lol That would be 3 ESB troopers for GT then! ;)

Thanks everyone.  I lost a bunch of weight recently and need to look at some of my strapping and probably remove my ab shim.  Along with that,  my under armor isn't fitting as snug now,  so I'll remedy that as well.  It's an honor to have achieved EI three times now.  I'm doing my best on my Skytrooper build in hopes of achieving EI number four.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.  I appreciate the feedback and always want my armor to look as good as can  be.