Skullworx System

I have a worx for my FX kit. Its fine, but not the best kit out there. Mic is cheap and you need to fiddle with the fans for optimum placement

Quite honestly, it's not made very well....at all.

Ā 

...but, out of respect for this board, and in an effort to not start any problems on this site, I reserve the right to limit my (public) opinions regarding this particular unit.

Ā 

Should you have any need for further opinion, please PM me.

my Skullworx works fine. Never had a problem with it. For the price I think it is pretty good.

Ā 

My sentiments exactly! i just hope mine goes well.

Ā 

So far communication with the vendor has been great, and everything has gone soomthly payment wise.

Ā 

I asked for a wiring digram in case had to fix anything and of course got the "full diagrams are not available." which makes sense as to prevent other people from reproducing their product. But hey it happens.

I got my kit Yesterday and have it installed and working 100%, the fans arntt oo loud and the mic and speakers are loud as hell!

Ā 

Ā 

Excellent.... I'm glad it worked out for you.

Ā 

Enjoy it.

Excellent.... I'm glad it worked out for you.

Ā 

Enjoy it.

Yeah I hope that it continues to work well. Im getting a Y splitter and a male to male audio chord so that i can hook up my Mp3 player through my bucket speakers. I figure that will give me ample entertainment until i get my boots.

Yeah I hope that it continues to work well. Im getting a Y splitter and a male to male audio chord so that i can hook up my Mp3 player through my bucket speakers. I figure that will give me ample entertainment until i get my boots.

Ā 

Hey Guys,

Ā 

Will the male/male chord play your mp3s through your speakers or your headset? Are you using the auxiliary jack on the black box?

Ā 

I'm in the mood for an audio setup and the ability to easily pop your iPod into this thing is definitely a plus. I know nothing about electronics.

Ā 

Phil

Hopefully some day Scot will jump on these threads. He's been making these kits for a long time and I'm sure would want to address any feedback directly, as it would help him improve his product. He's a nice guy to boot.

Hey Guys,

Ā 

Will the male/male chord play your mp3s through your speakers or your headset? Are you using the auxiliary jack on the black box?

Ā 

I'm in the mood for an audio setup and the ability to easily pop your iPod into this thing is definitely a plus. I know nothing about electronics.

Ā 

Phil

Ā 

Im using the male/male adapter and a y splitter to play my music and audio clips OUT of my aerators. I dont know of a way personally to make it pmay on the speakers on the inside, though there is a explanation of how to wire it from a comm/radio on the skullworx website.

Im using the male/male adapter and a y splitter to play my music and audio clips OUT of my aerators. I dont know of a way personally to make it pmay on the speakers on the inside, though there is a explanation of how to wire it from a comm/radio on the skullworx website.

Ā 

Ā 

sweet... i can imagine it now.. playing "imperial march" out of aerators in the middle of a parade

Ā 

Ā 

Ok, sorry for the confusion. I was thinking about the speaker on the headset, not the aerator speakers.

Ā 

Thanks,

Ā 

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
sweet... i can imagine it now.. playing "imperial march" out of aerators in the middle of a parade

Ā 

Actually what inspired me to do this was so that i could play the sound clip form fight club "You are not a unique snowfalke... you are not the contents of you wallet.." so on and so forth.